- Umbria, Umbertide-Montone area
- Exceptional, recently restored country house near Umbertide and Citta di Castello, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
To see location via Google Maps, click here.
For more pictures click here.
This wonderful, recently restored villa in the hills between Umbertide and Montone is absolutely something special. This house seems to be part of unending nature with 360 degree views and total privacy. Here you feel on top of the Umbrian world! In the last few years the owners spent a lot of attention to the restauration, which was done with the highest care (antique tiles, old restored beams and doors, beautiful old marble stones inside and outside). The house, with 3 bedrooms and 3 luxurious bathrooms is spacious and cosy. In the outside building, attached to the house, is also a self supporting apartment with kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The infinity pool is a dream come true. Having your aperitive underneath the covered terrace near the pool or on the terrace next to the kitchen makes your holiday experience even better.
This house can be rented for 6 guests, or for 8 guests if renting also the outside building.
- Why this is Special
- This property was restored with so much attention and care: it is the ideal holiday destination!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 4.700 (for 8 guests) and EUR 4.000 (for 6 guests), Low Season EUR 4.200 (for 8 guests) and EUR 3.400 (for 6 guests).
High Season: 9 June 2018 - 1 September 2018
Low Season: 14 April 2018 - 9 June 2018 & 1 September - 30 September 2018
Cleaning and linnen EUR 125 each week, Extra cleaning (on request): EUR 15 per hour
Security deposit EUR 500 per stay, to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival
- Saturdays arrival as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departure days upon request.
- Save or share
- 3 very spacious suites in the mainhouse and one spacious double bedroom with bathroom in the annex.
- Very high quality bathrooms with spacious showers and highest quality fittings. One bathroom has a free standing bath tub.
- Spacious seperate kitchen with annex. Marble work top with large SMEG stove. In the kitchen the long table with 12 chairs is ideal for lunches etc. The kitchen opens to the courtyard with amazing views over the whole valley.
- The living room has comfortable sofas and a an imposing antique fireplace. All is done in a light classic style.
- Other rooms
- Cleaning will be done once a week including linen change. More cleaning upon request.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge, Fridge with freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- The house is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Wonderful pool with black internal layer with amazing views. Next to the pool is a covered lounge area with is absolutely perfect for having your drinks.
- The gravelled access road to the house from the asphalted road will take at least 10 minutes by car.
First and for all facility is the Golf Course of Antognolla, an 18 holes Championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. within the estate at 30 minutes drive. There is a driving range, practice ground, club house, restaurant, bar and rental facilities for clubs, trolleys and golf carts. The club is also accessible with a golf cart through a private path across the nature reserve. Montone is a lovely medieval borgo which is well known for its annual international Umbria film festival. Durind the year many activities will be organized. Also Umbertide is a nice old town with good restaurants and shops.
- The first shops will be found in Montone or Umbertide.
Umbria offers a wide range of activities. Click on the following categories for some suggestions including direct links to relevant websites with all necessary details:
Upon request against separate charge special activities may be organised by SpecialUmbria. One can think of guided tours to natural parks or guided cultural visits to art cities. Please check with us directly for availability and rates.
Also, private cooking lessons or a private cook at home for a customised lunch, buffet, dinner or BBQ can be arranged.
- Nearest international airports are at Umbria - Sant'Egidio near Perugia (28 km), Rome Fiumicino (230 km) and Rome Ciampino (213 km), Florence (152 km), Forli (158 km), Ancona (156 km) and Bologna (218 km); the nearest E45 Motorway exit is at Pierantonio (7 km) for northbound to Umbertide, Citta di Castello and further to Ravenna, Rimini and Bologna - Milan and southbound to Perugia; nearest train station is in Pierantonio (7 km) and in Umbertide (14 km) where also car rentals are available.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: Citta di Castello (36 km), (wine in) Montepulciano (69 km), Castiglione del Lago (48 km), Arezzo (85 km), Cortona (49 km), Siena (110 km), Florence (152 km), Perugia (31 km), Gubbio (31 km), Todi (69 km), Orvieto (103 km), Spoleto (83 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (74 km), Deruta (45 km), Assisi (45 km) and of course Rome (210 km).