- Umbria, Lake Trasimeno area
- Cosy newly built villa in traditional Umbrian style in Piegaro, Umbria
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find with Google Maps
----The current pictures are some snapshot pictures. New professional pictures will follow end of January, after some small adjustments to the interior will have been done---
This typical Umbrian local stone exposed country house, postioned in the middle of an olive grove and surrounded by a vineyard, was built in May 2010 under Project Management of Specialumbria. The pool and garden boast wonderful views across stunning Umbrian countryside towards the towns of Panicale, Montepulciano and Lake Trasimeno. Tuscany is a mere stone’s throw away and this house would be the perfect spot from which to enjoy all the delights that both Tuscany and Umbria have to offer.
This true beautiful and cosy villa has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice open space living area with modern kitchen and swimming pool (5 x 10 meters), positioned just below the house in the old vineyard. The house is surrounded by a nice mature garden. The house has exposed old beamed ceilings and beautiful terracotta floors.
The interior is done in a traditional, but light style, with a good mix between old wood and some modern elements which makes the house a comfortable place where you will immediately feel at home.
Casa Collina is part of a small residential area of independent houses and villas of similar quality at only 2 kilometers distance from the old town of Piegaro.
Casa Collina is under exclusive Specialumbria Property Management.
- Why this is Special
- Just enjoy the Italian life in this cosy villa. Here you will feel at home and don't want to leave anymore.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High season: EUR 2.950; Mid season: EUR 2.650; Low season: EUR 2.000
High Season: 23 June - 8 September 2018
Mid Season: 26 May - 23 June & 8 September - 29 September 2018 and Christmas
Low Season: all other months
Security deposit: EUR 500,00 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Weekly cleaning: EUR 175,00 (including a mid week cleaning)
Baby cot and highchair : EUR 50,00 per week
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival.
- Saturdays (depending other bookings) arrival as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request.
- Save or share
- The bedrooms are airy and stylishly decorated. On the entrance floor level you will find two guest bedrooms, each with double bed and ample storage space. On the top floor the master bedroom, with open space bathroom, has beautiful views overlooking the whole valley. Waking up in one of these delightful bedrooms overlooking the sunny Umbrian valley is just the perfect experience.
- The two guest bedrooms share the large bathroom with shower on the entrance floor. The bathroom has a double sink, wc/bidet and walk in shower. At this floorlevel is also another separate guest toilet. The en-suite bathroom, open space, in the master bedroom has a WC/bidet, double sink and a large separate shower.
- The kitchen is farmhouse in style, with every gadget you could wish for and opens to the living room. It has a large Smeg stove, a marble sink and work top and cupboards all around. Free standing American fridge with Ice Cube system.
- The living room is spacious and very cosy decorated and leads to the large porch with pergola which is overlooking the countryside. The impressive marble fireplace gives a comfortable atmosphere in winter times. The large dining table between the kitchen and the sitting room is the perfect place to have dinners/lunches. HIFI system and satellite TV are available.
- Other rooms
- In the large separate storage room garden equipment, terrace and pool furniture can be found.
- Cleaning will be done twice a week: intensive cleaning with linen change on Saturday and a mid week cleaning during the week. More cleaning upon request against extra charge.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Room fans, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- The house is not specifically accessible for people with mobility problems.
- Part of Casa Collina is a large porch overlooking the entire valley towards Montepulciano. Here one can enjoy long Summer lunches or evening dinners, around the dining table. The swimming pool measures 10 x 5 meters and is nicely located in the old vineyard just below the house. A perfectly maintained garden surrounds the house and consists of lawn with old olive trees.
The Lake Trasimeno is 25 km away. Nearest village is Piegaro (2 km) and other nice towns are Citta della Pieve (13 km), Paciano (18 km) and Panicale (13 km).
The area around the house is ideal for long walks and biking (rental possible).
- Piegaro is a sleepy medieval town with some shops (butcher, bakery, small grocery), bars, pharmacy, bank and church. Better equipped shops one can find in Tavernelle di Panicale (9 km) on the way to Perugia. In Piegaro and around one can find some local restaurants; a broader offer with also some fine restaurants is found in Citta della Pieve and Panicale.
- Ideal for long walks directly from the property. Beach and water sport facilities at the nearby Lake Trasimeno (25 km). The beach at Ancona (Conero) is a 1.5 hours drive, which is not near, but nice for a day tour. Golf courses are near Panicarola (16 km) at Golf Course Lamborghini (9 holes) and in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- All kind of activities can be arranged at request (separate prices).
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (45 km), Rome Fiumicino (190 km) and Ciampino (175 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (165 km); nearest A1 Motorway exits are at Fabro (20 km) for Rome and exit Chiusi (25 km) for Florence; international train station of Chiusi (22 km) wirh direct connections to Florence and Rome and easy parking.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (45 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (105 km), Florence (145 km), Perugia (35 km), Gubbio (80 km), Todi (60 km), Orvieto (50 km), Spoleto (95 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (85 km), Deruta (50 km), Assisi (55 km) and of course Rome (170 km).