- Umbria, Gubbio area
- Very stylish, recently built, country house with vast views near the medieval town of Gubbio, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view with Google Maps.
Click here for more pictures.
This very nice 3 bedroom single storey villa sits in the hills above Gubbio with beautiful panoramic views. With a private swimming pool and a seldom used communal tennis court this is the ideal holiday destination. The house is designed on a high level and also outside all is done in the best quality way. Enjoy a luxurious break in Umbria, near Todi which is well known for its history or explore Florence, Perugia, Orvieto and Todi, or the beach, which is one hour away from the house. There is a wide range of restaurants in the near vicinity. In the house guests will be provided with a pre-programmed sat- nav. to take them to a wide range of places in the area. This is absolutely a wonderful place to stay!
- Why this is Special
- The owner is an Interior Designer, which you will see in very single detail inside and outside this really special country house. This is the perfect place to enjoy your holidays!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 3.500; Mid Season EUR 3.150; Low Season EUR 2.600.
High Season: 22 June till 15 September 2018
Mid Season: 7 April till 2 June 2018
Low Season: All other months
Security deposit: EUR 600 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Cleaning: EUR 100 each week.
Airconditioning: No extra charge unless used sensibly
30% deposit upon booking; balance 30 working days prior to arrival.
- Saturdays (depending on other bookings) arrival as of 4 PM and departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request.
- Save or share
- The Master Bedroom has a Super-King-Size bed, seating area for 2 and a stone arch leading into the ensuite. The second bedroom has a Super-King-Size bed that can be split into 2 singles as well. The third bedroom has a King-Size bed. All bedrooms are beautifully decorated and have high guality bed linen.
- All 3 bedrooms perfectly designed have showers ensuites. The master bedroom has a wonderful free standing tin bath as well.
- The modern kitchen has a gas fired hob, electric oven and wine fridge. There is a table with seating for 6 and a fridge freezer. There are an extensive range of kitchen implements and accessories including a bread maker, slow cooker, food processors. Here you can really enjoy Italian cooking!
- Very spacious and cozy living room with wood burner (ideal for off season rentals), 4 comfortable chairs and a giant leather sofa. A 'Sonos' music system is fitted and a TV with Italian Sky, which can be reverted to original language for English and American Programs. There is also a DVD player.
- Other rooms
- The outside terrace is in fact the second living room. This area has 2 large sofas, a dining table to seat 8 guests which is covered from the sun. The views are to dy for! The pool terrace has 6 quality pool loungers.
- More cleaning upon request.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Fridge with freezer, Dishwasher, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- This is a single storey villa and the living accommodation is on the flat. Wheel chair friendly. There are steps or grassy walks to the pool.
- There is garden terrace by the house with 2 large sofas and dining for 8. The pool terrace has 2 cantilever umbrellas and 6 loungers. There are 3 acres of private land around the house, 2 acres are planted as an olive grove with wild meadows and the rest is a landscaped garden fruit and nut grove and vegetable patch. There is a private pool (heated), seldom used shared tennis court and 130 acres to wander in. There is also a charcoal ceramic BBQ in which you can grill smoke or even cook pizzas. There is parking for 6 cars on the front drive.
- The heated pool is 12,5 x 4.5 meters and 1,60cm deep. Stairs inside the pool.
The house is positioned in a very green and hilly area which amazing views towards the apennines. Ideal area for long walks, also more intensive climbing.
- 1.7 km to the first bar with ice cream, petrol station and small grocery shop. Larger Supermarkets, shops and bakeries in Gubbio, which is a max 10 minutes drive.
- Antognolla golf is 40 km away near Umbertide. This Trent Jones course is a tough test of golf with a wonderful clubhouse and food. The course has water and is very enjoyable. They hire clubs. The castle overlooking the course is being renovated by the four seasons group. You can book by phone. For history Gubbio is 15 minutes away dates back to 11th Century. Wonderful town! Assisi and Perugia are less than an hour away. Orvieto, Todi, Spoleto and Spello are less than 2 hours away. Florence and Rome between 2 and 2 1/2 hours There are a number of Italian fashion outlets in Umbria, Tuscany and Le Marche. Umbria is very popular with foodies and there are a number of good food festivals, especially during the summer months.
Upon request against separate charge special activities may be organised by SpecialUmbria. One can think of guided tours to natural parks or guided cultural visits to art cities. Please check with us directly for availability and rates.
Also, private cooking lessons or a private cook at home for a customised lunch, buffet, dinner or BBQ can be arranged.
- Perugia airport is 35km, Ancona airport is 94km, Florence Airport is 180km, Rome and Bologna airports are just under 250km.
- Gubbio is 10km Perugia is 35km Assisi is 50km Lake Trasimeno 90km Orvieto is 110km Arrezzo is 96km Florence is 195km Rome is 205km