- Umbria, Perugia-Todi area
- Contemporary perfectly designed Farmhouse near Collazzone, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here for this property's location in Google Maps
For more pictures, click here.
Set among tranquil cherry groves and rolling barley fields the meticulously renovated Farmhouse boasts a remarkable view of the medieval town of Piedicolle. Formerly home to local farmers who worked the surrounding land, this estate was recently transformed in an ideal contemporary holiday home, all on one floor, for 8-10 guests. The industrial concrete floors, together with the modern design and natural wood colors makes this house to a heaven of light and comfort. Every part of the Farmhouse is of the highest quality and thought about before. The wonderful garden, the views and the very special pool makes La Fattoria to a MUST stay in Umbria. Enjoy also the product from the farmland, like fresh fruit, the olive oil and their own quality wines.
For larger groups (max. 18 persons) La Fattoria can be rented together with Villa Colorino which is part of the same estate.
- Why this is Special
- The unparalleled privacy, the quality of the amenities, the design and the many thoughtful touches in this house make it a real special place!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 6.300; Low Season EUR 5.900
High Season: June, July and August
Low Season: all other months
Security deposit: EUR 1.200 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
On request the house can be rented in Jan-May and Oct-Dec only, for max 4+1 guests: Price: EUR 3.500
No pets allowed and no smoning inside the property.
Airconditioning and heating are additional costs
Eventual use of Air Conditioning and telephone is at extra charge which will be deducted from the deposit at the end of your stay.
3 maid visits a week (daily maid service upon request for an additional charge).
Fruit, bread, water, milk, juice and other essentials upon arrival.
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 42 working days before arrival.
- Saturdays arrival as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request.
- Save or share
- 3 bedrooms on ground floor with queen-plus bed, each with French doors looking out to the valley and private terrace. 4th bedroom with 2 wide twins (or 1 king),on ground floor with French doors and private terrace. Additional bedroom features include a fireplaces and one has a large ceramic outdoor bathtub. In the TV room is also a sofa bed which can be made up as a double bed,with quality mattrass. This TV room has also a small private bathroom
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom with hand-laid river stones floors and walls, and an extra large rainfall shower head. All bathrooms of highest possible quality.
- Modern high standard kitchen with large stainless appliances, like side-by-side fridge, extra-wide cook’s stove and oven and full complement of All-Clad pots and pans.
- Living room with limestone fireplace carved by local artisans and double-hung doors that open on three sides to the outdoor terraces and garden.
- Other rooms
- Modern light dining room with large pine table and Eames chairs.
- Weekly linen change; cleaning included; extra cleaning service available upon request.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Telephone, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- This property is suitable for people with less mobility.
- A peaceful sanctuary in the heart of Umbria, La Fattoria features a large pool surrounded by gardens and overlooking the Tiber River Valley.
- Spacious outdoor terrace next to the living room made with oak beams and covered with white wisteria.
- Outdoor fireplace for cool fall nights and for outdoor grilling of bistecca and bruschetta.
- Expansive stone swimming pool with a maximum depth of 1.5 m (5 ft) and an interior shelf of shallow water (10 in); paved area for chairs and lounges; night lighting. Please note, the pool has a maximum depth of 1.5 meters,no diving.
- Each bedroom has it's own private terrace, one has a freestanding outdoor bathtub
- Herb garden complete with sage, rosemary, bay and basil.
- Cherry, walnut and olive groves, fig and cypress trees, rosemary bushes, lovely gardens with rows of lavender and jasmine-covered columns throughout the landscape.
- For larger groups (max 16 persons) the Farmhouse can be rented together with Villa Colorino, which is part of the same estate.
Set on 70 acres of scenic Umbrian countryside, you can enjoy walks in the surrounding nature reserve, home to a variety of wildlife, including porcupines, pheasants, nightingales and wild boar and you will be surrounded by the vineyards of the estate. Wake in the morning to pick fresh figs, cherries, apricots, peaches and pomegranates to accompany your breakfast.
- The nearest supermarket is the Conad at Pian di porto, which is where you will also find the Montecristo Dairies (not to be missed) and a bar/tabacconist. The EMI megastore is at Ponte Rio (slightly further towards Todi), which is where you will also find various shops including a newsagent and a pharmacy.
Umbria offers a wide range of activities. Click on the following categories for some suggestions including direct links to relevant websites with all necessary details:
Upon request against separate charge special activities may be organised by SpecialUmbria. One can think of guided tours to natural parks or guided cultural visits to art cities. Please check with us directly for availability and rates.
Also, private cooking lessons or a private cook at home for a customised lunch, buffet, dinner or BBQ can be arranged.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (34 km), Rome Fiumicino (180 km) and Ciampino (160 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (180 km); nearest E45 Motorway exit is at Collepepe (7 km) southbound for railway stations in Todi further to Rome and northbound to trainstations in Perugia further to Florence. Both airports and train stations have excellent car rental services.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (96 km), Castiglione del Lago (75 km), Cortona (77 km), Siena (137 km), Florence (180 km), Perugia (33 km), Gubbio (68 km), Todi (18 km), Orvieto (52 km), Spoleto (40 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (27 km), Deruta (13 km), Assisi (45 km) and of course Rome (160 km).