- Tuscany, Val d'Orcia
- Top Luxury in the heart of Val d'Orcia, for 12+2 guests, private country villa part of a well known winery.
- Area Map - Route
For finding Le Cupole with Google Maps click here.
For more pictures, click here.
Located in the heart of Val d’Orcia within 500 acres of arable land, woods and vineyards, Le Cupole was originally an important farmhouse and today is one of the finest country properties of the area surrounded by the vineyards of Tenuta di Trinoro, one of Italy’s well-known estates producing Super Tuscan wines. The interiors of Le Cupole are completely in style with the Tuscan tradition and are the wonderful creation of renowned designer, Ilaria Maini. Whilst many of the classic original farmhouse features have been maintained, more contemporary furnishings have been incorporated with the end result being a delightful rustic yet chic country home.
Each of the spacious double bedrooms enjoys its own superb en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms plus stunning views over the surrounding countryside .There are two living rooms, each with fireplace, and a large dining room with seating for up to twenty people. The kitchen is a dream and incredibly well equipped – the perfect venue for those guests who love to buy local produce and experiment with their Tuscan cooking whilst on holiday. Others may simply prefer to sit back with a fine glass of wine and be looked after by the excellent chef at Le Cupole! Adjoining the house is a fabulous covered pergola area, with stone BBQ for outside dining for up to fourteen people. Here guests can savour produce from the vegetable garden which is positioned near the entrance, fresh pecorino from nearby Pienza and much more. Again, the views from here are outstanding and one will find it hard to draw oneself away from this magical setting. The large, heated swimming pool provides the ultimate venue for relaxing with a good book and absorbing the tranquility of this beautiful place.
Not far from the peace and idyllic ambience of Le Cupole there are many fine hilltop towns to visit such as Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino with charming shops, restaurants, markets and wineries and plenty of opportunity for walks and bike rides for the more energetic. A magical home at any time of year, Le Cupole cannot be too highly recommended. As well as being a magical and luxurious home, guests will cherish the excellent concierge service provided making this a veritable place to totally unwind, sit back and be looked after with the best hospitality one could wish for!
- Why this is Special
- Not only is the villa and its setting incredible, but the staff are a hard working and charming team that make a Tuscan villa holiday particularly easy going. Having the wonderful world of the spectacular Val d'Orcia on the doorstep with its history, beauty and many culinary and architectural treasures is a great treat and makes for one of the best of holiday settings.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 13.225 ; Mid Season EUR 10.925
High Season: 26 May 2018 - 1 September 2018
Mid Season: 3 March 2018 - 26 May 2018 and 1 September 2018 - 27 October 2018
- Daily maid service & mid week linen and towel change
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Pool heating
- Use of GPS device
- Free bottled water, coffee, soft drinks
- 6 free bottles of Le Cupole from Tenuta di Trinoro
- Free tour of Tenuta di Trinoro vineyards
- Full time access to English speaking concierge to help arrange all activities
- High speed Wi-Fi
Deposit: 50% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival.
- Saturdays (depending on other bookings) arrival as of 4 PM and departure latest 12 AM. Other arrival and departure days on request.
- Save or share
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom with canopy queen size bed, en suite bathroom with shower and direct outdoor access Bedroom 2: double bedroom with canopy queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 3: double bedroom with king size bed, en suite bathroom with shower and direct outdoor access FIRST FLOOR (Access through outdoor staircase) Bedroom 4: master double, with canopy queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower Bedroom 5: double bedroom, with king/ twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower Bedroom 6: master double, with canopy queen size bed and ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- 6 en-suite bathrooms
- Well equipped professional country house Kitchen with all the appliances, ample cutlery, pots and pans, two fireplaces. High quality hand made crockery. There is a professional outside kitchen-BBQ area as well on the main terrace.
- Ground floor: living room with fireplace First floor: central sitting room with fireplace
- Other rooms
- Daily maidservice. Twice a week fresh bed linen and towels. Permanent maintenance of the villa, garden and pool in all aspects during your stay.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, Pool heating, all in good condition. Pets accepted.
- The house is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Approx. 500 acres of beautiful countryside, Outdoors sheltered dining patio seating up to 14 guests, Vegetable gardens supplying the house with fresh produce, 6000 square meters garden, 7x17 meters heated swimming pool with sheltered dining area, kitchen and BBQ
- Lunch costs 25 euro per person (three courses) & dinner is 45 euro per person (four courses), menus are suggested by the chef every day depending on the garden’s fresh produce. Children aged 6 to 10 pay halfprice and meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wines extra. Ingredients are mostly organic and farmed in or around Tenuta di Trinoro.
Located 300 meters above the valley in the southern end of the Val d'Orcia, near to Sarteano, 30 to 45 minutes to the key towns of Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino and to the Brunello vineyards.
On the doorstep is the town of Sarteano, convenient for shops and bars and close by are the medieval hilltop towns of bustling Montepulciano, famous for its Vino Nobile, Pienza, where local tradition thrives amongst spectacular architecture and Montalcino, at the core of the Brunello wine estates.
- 30 minutes to the thermal spas in Bagno Vignoni (of which The Adler is one of the best), Bagni San Filippo and San Casciano dei Bagni
- For the outdoor and sports lovers there are plenty of activities only ten to twenty minutes away from Le Cupole such as horseback riding, hiking, cycling, swimming, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, fishing and much more.
- Chef available for all meals you prefer. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price. Meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wine not included. Ingredients are mostly organic and farmed in or around Tenuta di Trinoro. Cooking classes and farm visits Transfer to and from any airport or train stations Rental cars or vans delivered directly to the property Guided tours of the Val d'Orcia, Siena, Florence and other sights Private wine visits to small prestigious vineyards in the area
- It is also about one hour drive from the major cities of Siena and Perugia, both with an airport. Florence is a 1.5 hours drive. Rome is a 2 hours drive and Pisa is a 2.5 hours drive. 35 minutes from the train station of Chiusi and the highway (A1) entrance.
- The most important cities in Tuscany and also in Umbria with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: Montepulciano (30 km), Montalcino (14 km), Siena (43 km), Pienza (22 km), Castiglione del Lago (60 km), Arezzo (70 km), Florence (116 km), Orvieto (95 km). Beach, Grosseto (86 km).