- Le Marche, Adriatic seaside
- One of a kind modern countryhouse with annexes, near the Adriatic beaches, in Pergola, Pesaro-Urbino, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view in Google Maps
Click here for more pictures.
Stunning villa for 12 people in modern design style with traditional elements.
L'opera is a complex of three houses (450mq): in the main one there are a big living room and a dining room for twelve people, a professional kitchen and three bedrooms; the other two include three rooms and a spa. Outside you can find a wide garden with big oaks and a large terrace where you can relax or simply lie down sunbathing. In the furnishing natural items, such as wood and linen, have been used, combining traditional and modern styles of decoration and design. It's an absolute unique atmoshere, modern but still warm and cosy.
The five double rooms are provided with queen-sized bed, a complete private bathroom, sheets in pure linen “Society”, TV, wi-fi and, moreover, a beautiful view on the Cesano valley. Besides in the annex there’s a very spacious and cozy suite room.
The Maison makes available a wellness space for the personal relax: a spa with sauna, hammam and Whirlpool. Besides, the new outdoor pool’s with wonderful view over the hills.
- Why this is Special
- The property will astonish you for its architectural design, for its interiors and for the landscape it is nested in.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 7.900; Mid Season EUR 5.900; Low Season: EUR 4.900
High Season: 30 June - 25 August 2018
Mid Season: 2 June - 30 June 2018 & 25 August - 15 September 2018
Low Season: 3 March - 2 June 2018 & 15 September - 27 October 2018
All other weeks: EUR 1.000 each night.
Dog: EUR 350.
Cleaning, linen and towels included in the rental price.
Security deposit: EUR 2.000.
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 days before arrival.
- Saturdays (depending on other bookings) arrival as of 4 PM and departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request.
- Save or share
- L'Opera features 6 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. In the main house there are 3 bedrooms upstairs with the large living room, dining area with table for 12 and the kitchen on the ground floor. In the annex there are 3 more bedrooms.
- All bedrooms are en-suite. Very nice modern bathrooms, all with shower.
- The kitchen is located in the main building and can be described as real professional. It has been custom-made by a carpenter, who has made several works throughout the house. It boasts a natural oak island.
- A very large sitting room in the main building, opening onto a dining room. The main characteristic is the high ceiling, with walkway to bedroom area on the second floor.
- Other rooms
- Two pantries are in the main building where is also located a technical room with laundry area. Currently Annex 2 is used as wellness area.
- Weekly fresh bed linen and towels included. Permanent maintenance of the house, garden and pool in all aspects during your stay. The cleaning lady will clean the house twice a week; more often upon request at separate charge.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Satellite tv, Internet access, Central heating, Cot, High chair, Private pool, all in good condition. Pets accepted.
- The house is not specifically accessible for people with mobility problems, although one bedroom is situated on the ground floor.
- The spacious garden, with amazing views of the valley, is both terraced with flat areas as well. Two garages are present on premises. The pool of 10mt by 4 mt for 1,5 mt depth has recently been built.
L'Opera is part of the Montaiate area, only 7 km far from Pergola town in Marche Apennines, He you can find good amenities (bakery, pharmacy, butcher, restaurant etc). The property is not far from Cagli, Urbino, Gubbio, Fabriano and few kilometers far from the Adriatic Coast (35 minutes Senigallia, Marotta 20 minutes and Fano 50 minutes).
Moreover, the house is located in a privileged spot: you can easily get to the most of the typical feasts and great cultural and gastronomical events famous nationally and internationally. In summer there’s the “Summer Jamboree” festival in Senigallia, the “Rossini Opera Festival” in Pesaro, the historical “Palio dell'Oca” in Cagli, the regional market of black truffle and more. On the other side, in autumn you can visit other feasts and markets such as the national white truffle Market in Acqualagna and Pergola, the Show-Market of olive and oil in Cartoceto and more events in Senigallia.
A few miles far from L'Opera you can reach artistic cities such as Urbino, Fano, Pesaro, Sassoferrato. If you prefer nature's majesty, caves at Frasassi and Furlo, San Bartolo mount, Sibylline mounts and Conero mount will give you a complete picture of adriatic coast: mountains' surprising shape, their crystal clear water and white sand beaches.
- First shops are 4 kms away from the property.
- Good beaches at 30-50 minutes. One of the best and beautiful beaches of Italy, the Monte Conero (National Park), with white cliffs, nearby. If you prefer quality cuisine, you can have an unforgettable experience in the two Michelin stars restaurants ‘Madonnina del Pescatore’ of Moreno Cedroni and ‘Uliassi’ of Mauro Uliassi near Senigallia. In Portonovo restaurant Clandestino is worth the drive.
- All kind of activities can be arranged at request (separate prices).
- Nearest airports are Ancona Falconara Airport (60 km) and Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (80 km), Bologna Airport (195 km).
- The most important cities in The Marches and Umbria and with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: Ancona (72 km), Urbino (45 km), Assisi(90 km), Perugia (100 km), Florence(200 km).