- Tuscany/Umbria, Montepulciano area
- Absolute stunning hunting lodge as exclusive group accommodation for weddings, family gatherings and events near Chiusi, Siena, Italy
- Area Map - Route
For seeing location via Google Maps click here.
For more pictures click here.
Villa della Gaccia is a one of a kind exclusive Group Accommodation for maximum 16 guests which is unique in Umbria and Tuscany. The owners eye for detail and creative passion are seen in this completely renovated neo gothic structure, originally built in late 1800 by an aristocratic Tuscan family. The unique style of interior design and personal touches are felt throughout the two storey building.
Villa della Caccia is an intimate setting and the ideal place for vacation, family and friends reunions, private meetings or wedding celebrations.
The ground floor of the main Villa is composed by a beautiful entrance hall, a living room with teh orginal fireplace and library, a modern fully equipped kitchen with Viking fridge and stove, an elegant dining room, a tv room with dvd and cd player and a small living room with a writing table.
On the first floor, accesible via a suggestive marble staircase, there are 4 double bedrooms: 3 spacious, double bedrooms, each with a private bathroom with bathtub and shower facilities and a romantic, luxurious Honeymoon Suite with a private terrace overlooking the private park.
On the second floor, there are 2 double bedrooms with private bathroom and a large living room.
In the grounds of the Villa is also 'La Foresteria', a two bedroom, two bathroom independent apartment with open fireplace, seperate ktichen and private garden.
The ideal location of the villa between Chiusi and Chianciano Terme with its thermal baths and the short distance to several attractive destinations ( 1 hour from Siena, half an hour from the Trasimeno Lake, 1, 20h from Florence, 1,5h from Rome) makes it the perfect setting to explore the beautiful surroundings.
- Why this is Special
- This is the highest level of Luxury!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season 8 people: EUR 16.000, 12 people: EUR 22.000, 16 people: EUR 24.000; Medium Season 8 people: EUR 12.500, 12 people: EUR 17.000, 16 people: EUR 20.000; Low Season 8 people: EUR 10.000, 12 people EUR 12.000, 16 people: EUR 16.000.
High Season: 3 April 2016-24 September ; 17 december 2016 -7 January 2017
Mid Season: 26 March 2016 - 30 April 2016; 24 September 2016-29 October 2016
Low Season: 9 January 2016 -26 March 2016; 29 October 2016 -17 December 2016
Security deposit: EUR 2.000 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation
All cleaning and service included.
Professional staff for assistance living on site in an independent annex, separated from the villa area
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival;
- Saturdays arrival as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM.
- Save or share
- 6 Luxurious bedrooms in the main villa and 2 bedrooms in the independent garden house. All bedrooms in the villa have en-suite bathrooms. The garden house has one bathroom for 2 bedrooms. One of the bedrooms is transformed in a very romantic Honeymoon suite.
- All bathrooms have all luxury one can imagine. All of the highest standards with highest quality linnen.
- Very modern kitchen with Viking equippment.
- There are several living areas. All with comfortable furniture.
- Other rooms
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, Shared pool, all in good condition. Pets accepted.
- This property is not specifically suitable for people with mobility problems, although two bedrooms are on the ground floor with spacious ensuite bathroom.
- The villa is part of a large park with enormous trees and several sitting areas. There is a bar and bbq near the lovely pool.
Chiusi is 2 km away and Citta della Pieve is only 5 km away where the Lake Trasimeno is a 25 km drive. Other interesting towns nearby are Montepulciano, Pienza and Arezzo.
- Chiusi has a large offering of (fresh food) shops, bars and restaurants, pharmacy, gas stations, churches as well as a weekly partly open air (fresh) market.
- Beach and water sport facilities at the nearby Lake Trasimeno (25 km). Golf courses are near Panicarola (16 km) at Golf Course Lamborghini (9 holes) and in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- Chuisi is an important Etruscan town with all facilities, Nearby is Citta della Pieve which is well known for its very active social-cultural life. The local tourist shop offers all information. Maybe not at the same scale as the one in Siena, but definitely not to miss is the annual Palio in August where all three quarters battle for the honour during two weeks. Many festive acitivities in the evenings among which excellent Medieval open air restaurants. In the villa all activities can be organized for guests, for instance cooking classes, private cooking, wine tours etc. For weddings the villa has good connections with wedding planners in the region. Please ask for information.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (53 km), Rome Fiumicino (185 km) and Ciampino (170 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (155 km); nearest A1 Motorway exit is at Chiusi (14 km) for Florence and Rome; international train station of Chiusi (10 km) also hosts car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (35 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (94 km), Florence (132 km), Perugia (43 km), Gubbio (88 km), Todi (75 km), Orvieto (48 km), Spoleto (102 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (94 km), Deruta (58 km), Assisi (64 km) and of course Rome (170 km).