- Umbria, Todi area
- Ancient traditional family villa with all modern luxury in the Umbrian hills near Todi in Asproli, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
To see location with Google Maps click here.
For more pictures please click here.
The stylish Villa Padronale, part of an ancient and prestigious hamlet, is recently completely renovated with the greatest care and respect for traditional decorations and materials. This realy unique villa with lovely garden and private pool, which was once the familiy house of an important family, is built on two levels:
* ground floor: main entrance, separate toilet, large kitchen with antique fireplace, dishwasher, washing machine, large dining room and a spacious living room with satellite TV, DVD player and stereo/CD player.
* first floor: 4 spacious bedrooms with queen beds, 2 bathrooms with showers plus 1 bathroom with a bathtub.
The Villa has a private garden with century old woods. The garden includes a large pool and a basketball court. Guests can also make use of a tennis court with stunning views. Around the villa , part of the hamlet, one will finf lovely Italian gardens, vegetable gardens, parks and woods. A year-round resident caretaker manages all this. The well known town of Todi is only 20 minutes away. Lake Corbara is 25kms away. Here all kind of watersport activities can be done.
Villa Padronale is under Exclusive SpecialUmbria Property Management.
- Why this is Special
- The perfect holiday location for a large family or group of friends in the middle of the Umbrian countryside.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season (6 guests) EUR 3.300,00 (8 guests) EUR 3.450,00 , Mid Season (6 guests) EUR 2.800,00 (8 guests) EUR 2.950,00, Low Season (6 guests) EUR 2.300,00 (8 guests) EUR 2.450,00
High Season: 11 June 2016 - 27 August 2016
Mid Season: 23 April 2016 - 11 June 2016 & 27 August 2016 - 24 September 2016
Low Season: All other months
weekly cleaning: EUR 125.
Security deposit: EUR 500 to be paid in cash upon arrival
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival;
- Saturdays as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM; different arrival and departure days and times upon request.
- Save or share
- 4 spacious bedrooms full of light all with double queen beds. All the bedrooms are on the first floor.
- On the ground floor one can find a small bathroom. On the first floor there are 2 bathrooms with shower and 1 bathroom with bathtub. High standard of finishings and luxury materials.
- Fully equipped kitchen with antique fireplace, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwawe, oven and toaster.
- Large living area with luxury and comfortable furniture, bar, high ceiling, two double sofas, satellite TV, stereo/CD and DVD player.
- Other rooms
- Weekly cleaning including a mid week cleaning. More cleaning upon request. Towels and bed linen are included.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- This house is not specifically suitable for people with mobility problems.
- The lovely garden is fully equipped: BBQ, table with 8 chairs, sun loungers and sunbeds by the pool. Just below the house you will find a nice pool. The pool is completely private and is overlooking the hills of Umbria. In the garden is also a professional Basketbal corner available for guests.
- Part of the hamlet is a very good tennis court, available for guests.
The majestic hill top, walled town of Todi is approximately 15 minutes drive from the Borgo. A study by Richard Levine, Professor at the University of Kentucky, concluded that Todi is one of the best places in the world to live on the basis of its environment, housing and lifestyle. Cars can be parked at the foot of the town from where a funicular lift ascends to the centre in couple of minutes. The views are breathtaking and an extensive range of restaurants, shops, historical and cultural attractions are on hand. The lake Corbara is 25 kms away. On this lake all kind of watersport activities can be done.
- Some small shops can be found in the nearest village Izzalini (4 km) and the other most important town is Todi (9 km).
- Ideal for long walks directly from the property. Beach and water sport facilities at the nearby Lake Trasimeno (85 km). A golf course is in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- All kind of activities can be arranged upon request for separate prices. A inhouse check is available as well as a tour guide for showing you around. In the villa you will find an information book with all kind of information about Todi and the rest of the region. Here you will find also a good selection of recommended fine and local restaurants.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (55 km), Rome Fiumicino (177 km) and Ciampino (160 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (210 km); nearest E45 Motorway exit is in Todi (10 km) for Rome, Perugia and Florence; the train station of Todi is near and in Todi also car rentals are available.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (90 km), Castiglione del Lago (95 km), Cortona (100 km), Siena (150 km), Florence (190 km), Perugia (55 km), Gubbio (90 km), Orvieto (35 km), Spoleto (52 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (55 km), Deruta (35 km), Assisi (66 km) and of course Rome (155 km).