- Umbria, Lake Trasimeno area
- Buildable piece of land to realise a private villa or two small houses in Umbrian country style with swimming pool(s) in Piegaro, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find with Google Maps
This property is absolutely privately located in the rolling hills over the Medieval town of Piegaro on the border between Umbria and Tuscany. The property consists of a piece of land, partly agricultural, party buildable where one private villa (with annexes) or two small houses with swimming pool may be built.
Once acquired this property, SpecialUmbria can offer a turnkey solution in Umbrian style with private swimming pool, fully designed and modelled to your own wishes. The entire process from drawing the new houses up to and including full completion may take 1 to 1,5 years. Since 2008 SpecialUmbria has developed several similar top quality villas and apartments in the same area (see the rental section of this website for the profiles): Casa Azzurra, Casa Boronia, Casa Orizzonte, Casa Il Sogno, Podere Posabile, Casa Refogliano, Casa San Lorenzo, as well as Apartments L'Arco, Granaio, Gallo, Pazzo, Piazza and Pozza.
This is a place with unique characteristics: vast views on the green, Umbrian hillsides without any disturbing elements, not isolated but with a lot of privacy, close to a village and several facilities.
Please inform for more pictures.
Watch the video!
- Why this is Special
- In every single spot the views are vast and extremely beautiful, towards the towns of Piegaro and Citta' della Pieve, the Tuscan mountain ridge that stretches from Monte Cetona to Montepulciano and the Umbrian green rolling hillsides. The property itself is absolutely privately and quietly though not remotely located at roughly 3 kilometers distance from the centre of Piegaro. This makes Case Castellaccio perfect for a second (holiday) home in Italy as well as an excellent holiday rental location.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- approximately 8.750 sqm where approximately 330 sqm of buildings may be constructed.
- Rental Potential
- 12-15 weeks per property after completion.
- EUR 130.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- The number, layout and design of the bedrooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the bathrooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the kitchens can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the living rooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- Other rooms
- The number, layout and design of all other rooms (like wine cellar, technical and utility areas, wardrobes, etc.) can be fully decided by the buyer.
- Further landscaping can be done during the buildings works. It is allowed to build a private swimming pool.
- Direct Environment
- At a more than comfortable distance (approximately 300 sqm) is a small complex of apartments, where on the hill behind the property is one single private villa recently fully restored; both neighbouring properties are fully fenced and cannot be heard or seen from the property for sale. The property is located at a local gravel road that needs some improvement, which is approximately 400 meters away from the main asphalted road to Piegaro, which takes another 2,5 km.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can look after every step from acquisition to completion, interior and exterior design. Upon completion SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental services all year through for this property. You can find more information in the separate section 'Property Services' on this website.
- Class to be decided at the start of the building project
- All utilities (electricity, mains water, sewage and GPL gas) are available. When constructing the new houses it is compulsory to realise per house at least one solar panel for the production of hot domestic water as well as to produce at least 1 KwH of electric energy, e.g. via photovoltaic panels.
- The asking selling price refers to the property in its current state as described above in this profile. Close to this piece of land the same owner offers another piece of buildable land as described in the profile Case Castellaccio II. Please inquire for all possibilities.
The Lake Trasimeno is 25 km away. Nearest village is Piegaro (3 km) and other important towns are Città della Pieve (13 km), Paciano (18 km) and Panicale (13 km). From this property one can make long walks, hikes and bicycle tours.
- Piegaro is a sleepy medieval town with some shops (butcher, bakery, small grocery), bars, pharmacy, bank and church. Better equipped shops one can find in Tavernelle di Panicale (9 km) on the way to Perugia. In Piegaro and around one can find some local restaurants; a broader offer with also some fine restaurants is found in Città della Pieve.
- Umbria offers a wide range of activities. Click on the following categories for some suggestions including direct links to relevant websites with all necessary details: * cities and touring * events and festivals * food and wine * nature and sports
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (45 km), Rome Fiumicino (190 km) and Ciampino (175 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (165 km); nearest A1 Motorway exits are at Fabro (20 km) for Rome and exit Chiusi (25 km) for Florence; international train station of Chiusi (22 km) also hosts car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (45 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (105 km), Florence (145 km), Perugia (35 km), Gubbio (80 km), Todi (60 km), Orvieto (50 km), Spoleto (95 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (85 km), Deruta (50 km), Assisi (55 km) and of course Rome (170 km).