- Umbria, Orvieto
- Fully restored luxury apartment with unique finishings in the historical center of Orvieto
- Area Map - Route
click here to view in Google Maps
Cavour is a luxury, finely and exquisitely restored property located in the historical centre of Orvieto.
This 4-stories independent townhouse has all the facilities of a luxury apartment with the comfort of being located in the heart of one of the true jewels of Italy.
The modern and comfortable place has 4 floors with openings both onto the main pedestrian street and the garden and parking area on the other side. Very luminous Cavour boasts throughout it, the most valuable finishings. In fact the current owner who has personally restored has used everywhere and for each single feature top quality materials. The first floor features a Binova Italian design open kitchen with a good size living room with irony fireplace and a balcony facing the garden. On the second floor, there is one twin bedroom and bathroom, a laundry room and a beautiful large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. On the top floor a very large area, currently used as a playroom that can be turned into a third bedroom.
Present on the ground floor a separate small apartment that can be used as integrating part of the house, or, thanks to a separate door onto the main entrance corridor, as an independent self-sufficient apartment.
In other words, Cavour is the perfect house to live the best the city life of Orvieto has to offer, but can be also a perfect rental investment
- Why this is Special
- An apartment present in the Medieval registry, fully restored to the highest standards, with a large footprint and private garden: all this is located in the historical heart of one of the most beautiful and important art towns of Italy!
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: 280 gross sqm + 90 gross sqm of other rooms (balconies, garden, etc.) + 35 gross sqm of basement.
- Rental Potential
- All year round
- EUR 790.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- 2 bedrooms on second floor and 1 bedroom in the attic.
- 2 bathrooms on second floor
- The spacious kitchen is made by Binova and it is located on the first floor.
- The cosy living area has a comfortable large corner sofa, with irony fireplace.
- Other rooms
- On the ground floor is located a separate small apartment with main room, small kitchen area and bathroom. Direct access to the basement. Corridor from the main entrance leads to the apartment and separately to the access stairs to go to the first floor hence main apartment
- Amenities: Satellite tv, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning,
- 20 sqm private garden accessible from terrace on the first floor or from the ground floor's french doors.
- Direct Environment
- Cavour is a townhouse surrounded by other townhouses. In the back of the house, there is a beautifully looked after park.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental services all year through for this property. You can find more information in the separate section 'Property Services' on this website.
- Class A2
- The property has all the most efficient technical installations: AC with hot and cool air, basement with fans that turn on automatically to prevent from humidity stain, each floor has a thermostat, condensation heating boiler, top quality electrical system, heating pump, gas system, underfloor heating system, thermal glasses for the windows.
- The property is offered for sale in its current state as described in this profile; kitchen can be sold upon separate offer.
Located in one of the most important pedestrian street of the city center, Cavour enjoys being a part of lively street where cars are not allowed. A public park is located close to the house where it is possible to park the car. The cathedral of Orvieto is a 5 minute walking from it!
- Being located on a pedestrian street in the city centre, all the facilities are literally few steps away: bakeries, grocery shops, restaurants, bars, and all that the town life has to offer.
- We are in Umbria and, at the same time, very close to Lazio and Tuscany, which are easy to reach thanks to the A1 motorway, just 5 km away, taking you to Rome (115 km) or Val d’Orcia (Pienza 78 km) in about an hour. Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (54 km), Rome Fiumicino (100 km) and Ciampino (111 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (141 km).
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (70 km), Perugia (70 km), Todi (40 km), Spoleto (100 km)Castiglione del Lago (70 km), Cortona (90 km), Siena (120 km), Florence (170 km)and of course Rome (120 km).