- Umbria, Foligno
- Exquisite restored penthouse in the historical center of Foligno, close to Trevi and Bevagna
- Area Map - Route
click here to view in Google Maps
Located at the 3rd floor of a historical building in the heart of Foligno, L'attico is a luminous, spacious and original apartment with view on four sides onto the city roofs and the hills surrounding Foligno.
The apartment boasts a dining room with an ancient stone large fireplace, a panoramic open terrace to enjoy al fresco evenings, three large bedrooms, a large living-room with frescoed ceilings.
L'Attico is unique in its features, which are the perfect combination of antique brought to new life: the floors are original from the beginning of last century, the doors too, although after conservative treatments they have been brought back to natural wood. Other floors are covered with natural parquet. All the large windows have double glasses to insulate the apartment.
What really captures one's attention is the care for details and the wise mix between old and new: it has been fully renovated in accordance with the highest standards, featuring modern systems but at the same time it keeps the authenticity and the essence of the past with its period décor.
Being located in the pedestrian area of Foligno, L'attico is at a walking distances from nice restaurants, shops, and all revolving around city life amenities.
Please inquire for more pictures.
- Why this is Special
- A luxury apartment fully restored to the highest standards, with a large footprint and private roofless terrace located in the historical heart of one of the most beautiful towns of Umbria!
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: 180 gross sqm + 50 gross sqm basement
- Rental Potential
- All year round
- EUR 350.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- 3 bedrooms present, one with direct access to the bathroom. All the rooms have natural-treated wooden floor. As for the layout of the house, the bedrooms are connected between eachother and they have also direct access from the living room and from the entrance hall.
- 1 bathrooms with glass shower. In one of the bedroom is present a sink and it is possible to create a bathroom since all the systems are already present.
- Kitchen with windows on both sides, large old marble sink and original wooden beams. The kitchen has direct access to the dining room with a fireplace and glass counter and balustrade.
- The living room is very spacious with two windows opening onto the main square, with direct view on the Council Building and the Cathedral of San Feliciano. The ceiling of the living room has original frescos and antique floors.
- Other rooms
- Small studio on the entrance floor that can be easily be converted into a small single bedroom, or in an office. The entrance hall is quite large and it has direct access to the terrace. Currently it is used as a dining room. Belonging to the property there is also a basement and a storage room located both at the ground floor of the building.
- Amenities: Satellite tv, Internet access, Central heating,
- Open-air, roofless terrace of 16 sqm.
- Direct Environment
- L'Attico is part of the historical centre of a live town - for this reason from the terrace, other terraces are visible. In the building is the only residential property present.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental services all year through for this property. You can find more information in the separate section 'Property Services' on this website.
- Upon phase of being re-classified after the energy saving works that have been conducted.
- The property has all the most efficient technical installations: electrical and water system, forced air system and AC, heating, alarm and camera monitored surveillance system linked to an App that allows the control from remote, video monitor intercom, heating boiler, double glasses in all the rooms.
- The property is for sale in its current state as described in this profile; furniture is not part of the offer. It is possible to purchase a garage within the walls of Foligno at a separate price.
Located in one of the most important pedestrian street of the city center, L'attico enjoys being a part of lively street where cars are not allowed. A public park is located close to the house where it is possible to park the car.
- Being located on a pedestrian street in the city centre, all the facilities are literally few steps away: bakeries, grocery shops, restaurants, bars, and all that the town life has to offer. Foligno is a town very well-known for its stunning shops, famous restaurants, spring and summer city life, festivals, and many activities.
- Perugia Sant'Egidio Airport 30 km, Perugia railway station 38 km, Ancona airport 120 km, Fiumicino airport 190 km, Florence airport 195 km.
- Foligno is very well connected with the main towns of Umbria: Spello 7 km, Bevagna 10 km, Trevi 13 km, Assisi 20 km, Montefalco 12 km, Perugia 35 km, 30 km, Castiglione del Lago 80 km.