- Umbria, Lake Trasimeno area
- Nicely tranquil located country house with large private swimming pool in Piegaro, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find with Google Maps
For more pictures, click here.
This truly beautifully located country villa located in the unspoild Umbrian hills was finished beginning 2010 and completely redecorated in Summer 2017. The fully local stone exposed country house (6 sleeps) and large private swimming pool are located in the middle of a green area consisting of garden and active olive grove. The property is entirely privately positioned and has a large living room, handmade kitchen with large stove, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a stone exposed wine cellar / sittingroom. A large porch enjoys spectacular views to the towns of Panicale, Piegaro, Citta della Pieve and Lake Trasimeno with the Tuscan mountains in the back. Really special is the traditional Pizza oven with BBQ near the lower terrace of the house.
Casa Boronia is under Exclusive SpecialUmbria Property Management.
- Why this is Special
- This is what you expect from a holiday in Umbria: modern comfort in the middle of an Italian olive grove. In short: country luxury!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 2.850,00; Mid Season EUR 2.450,00; Low Season EUR 1.850,00; Christmas EUR 2.150,00.
High Season: 24 June - 9 September 2017
Mid Season: 27 May - 24 June & 9 September - 30 September 2017
Low Season: all other months
Christmas: 23 December 2016 - 7 January 2017 & 22 December 2017 - 6 January 2018
High Season: 23 June - 8 September 2018
Mid Season: 26 May - 23 June & 8 September - 29 September 2018
Low Season: all other months
Christmas: 23 December 2017 - 7 January 2017 & 21 December 2018 - 5 January 2019
Weekly cleaning: EUR 125,00
Security deposit: EUR 500,00 to be paid in cash upon arrival.
Babycot: EUR 50,00 per week
Dog: EUR 50,00 per stay
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival;
- Saturdays (depending on other bookings) arrival as of 4 PM and departure latest 10 AM.
- Save or share
- 2 of the 3 luxurious bedrooms have a double bed. One bedroom has 2 single beds, which can be made into a double bed. 2 beds are made in wrought iron and 1 bed is locally made in wood.
- 2 luxurious bathrooms, with marble sinks, of which 1 is en-suite both with modern furniture (toilet, shower, bidet). One bathroom has a bath.
- Open, well equiped kitchen made by local carpenter, with impressive Boretti stove and marble top. Jura espresso machine! In the cellar a washing machine and dryer are located.
- Very spacious living room, decorated in a light contemporary style with localy made furniture, attached to the large veranda which is overlooking the countryside. Open fireplace. Large dining table. HiFi system and satellite TV (Sky).
- Other rooms
- In the basement the wine cellar/sittingroom is located. Nice comfortable chairs and sofa make this into a 'winter garden' style area where it's ideal for total relax. From there one can enter the large sun terrace at the other side of the house.
- Weekly fresh bed linen and towels included. Permanent maintenance of the house, garden and pool in all aspects during your stay. The cleaning lady will clean the house once a week; more often upon request.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Telephone, Internet access, Central heating, Room fans, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- The house is not specifically accessible for people with mobility problems.
- The swimming pool is 12 x 6 meters and nicely located in the olive grove with beautiful views; a well preserved and maintained garden (including automatic daily watering) consisting of a lawn around the house with big old olive trees being part of a huge olive grove and luxurious garden furniture. Traditional BBQ with pizza oven built in local stone near the house.
The Lake Trasimeno is 25 km away. Nearest villages are Piegaro (5 km) and Tavernelle di Panicale (6 km) and other important towns are Città della Pieve (13 km), Paciano (18 km) and Panicale (13 km).
- Piegaro is a sleepy medieval town with some shops (butcher, bakery, small grocery), bars, pharmacy, bank and church. Better equiped shops one can find in Tavernelle di Panicale (6 km) on the way to Perugia. In Piegaro and around one can find some local restaurants; a broader offer with also some fine restaurants is found in Città della Pieve.
- Beach and water sport facilities at the nearby Lake Trasimeno (25 km). Golf courses are near Panicarola (16 km) at Golf Course Lamborghini (9 holes) and in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- All kind of activities, also cooking at home, can be arranged at request (separate prices).
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (40 km), Rome Fiumicino (190 km) and Ciampino (175 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (165 km); nearest A1 Motorway exits are at Fabro (22 km) for Rome and exit Chiusi (25 km) for Florence; international train station of Chiusi (22 km) also hosts car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (45 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (105 km), Florence (145 km), Perugia (30 km), Gubbio (80 km), Todi (60 km), Orvieto (50 km), Spoleto (95 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (85 km), Deruta (50 km), Assisi (55 km) and of course Rome (170 km).