Selling your property
If you are intrested in selling your property through us, we will be most happy to evaluate the possibilities with you. To our potential buyers it is of greatest importance that your property fits with our style and philosophy or that it can be brought to that state with reasonable efforts.
As a first step we would appreciate if you could send us via email a set of digital photos (or a link to an internet website where we can find them) that give a clear and precise view of what you offer to sell: some photos of the inside of the property as well as the outside facades including the view from the property in several directions during clear weather.
Based on a first evaluation we will contact you for an intake appointment. We will meet to get to know each other and the property better. By doing so we can offer the best information to any potential buyer. If we believe to be able to mediate the sale, we may prepare, usually without any charge, a sales price evaluation. For this we would at least need some first basic cadastral data (like surfaces of buildings, if any, land and/or construction allowance). If we then come to an agreement on the asking sales price to be proposed to the market, we conclude a written and countersigned collaboration agreement for the mediation of the sale of the property.
For our potential buyers and ourselves the purchase of a property can only be smooth and successful if the following items related to the property are organised upfront:
- Eventual main defects and damages are repaired and ordinary maintenance is carried out, pending the type of property for sale;
- All relevant property related (technical) documentation is in order and available in digital formats (pdf), pending the type of property:
- Notarial deeds of origin (Atto d'Acquisto o Atto di Provenienza o Successione);
- All required further titles, e.g. (building) permissions / authorizations / communications to/from the competent public authorities;
- Correct land registry data (statement of ownership of all land parcels) and maps (with the owned land parcels marked) in correspondence with actual situation;
- Correct building registry floor plans and lay out plus prospects (facades) in correspondence with actual situation and all permissions;
- Eventual condominiums, active and/or passive rights of easement (e.g. rights of way) are known and clearly indicated;
- All main certificates:
- energy performance (European energy label 'APE');
- systems (gas/hydraulic/electricity) conformity ('conformità degli impianti');
- practicability ('agibilità'), submitted to or issued by the competent public authoritiy and in correspondence with actual situation and permissions;
- urbanistic-cadastral conformity ('conformità urbanistica e catastale').
We kindly ask property owners who sell through us, to timely fill in the above requirements, eventually with the help of third parties like a tecnician (geometrà), not only once a potential buyer has formulated an offer to purchase. It will speed up the entire selling process, in the interest of all parties involved.
After the signing of the collaboration agreement for the mediation of the sale, SpecialUmbria will organise a professional 'visual shoot' by one of our trusted professional photographers. In close cooperation with the selling owner we will generate, also by means of drone, excellent high resolution photos (min. 2000 pixels), video clips as well as a walk through tour, taken during clear weather conditions, of the inside and the outside of the property as well as of the direct environment in several directions, and of course from air perspective, with bird's eye.
SpecialUmbria works on a 'no cure, no pay' basis, unless specific written assignments are agreed with the selling party. The sales commission our agency would charge in case of the actual mediation of the sale of the property (% of the final agreed sales price) is competitive with the local market.