- The Marche, Adriatic Coast
- Absolutely unique State-of-the-Art design country house in the Marche on the border with Umbria.
- Area Map - Route
Click here for this property's location in Google Maps.
For more pictures, click here.
The breathtaking casa Olivi is located in Treia, in the heart of the Marche, the brother region of Umbria, 30 minutes away from the Adriatic Coast and near to Macerata, well known for its Opera Festival. The renovation of the house took 4 years, conducted by 2 Swiss well known architects. The outside style has been preserved as the building is protected by the Italian Cultural and History Administration, but the inside has been entirely transformed into to a luxurious, highly comfortable and minimalist style holiday villa.
The villa presents design furniture from Italian, Spanish and French designers like Vitra, Cassina, Gandia Blasco, Philippe Stark and others.
The minimalist interior, which is the perfect balance between the old structure and modern design, is extended to the outside area, which is absolutely breathtaking. The large pool ensures an uninterrupted view over the hills with in the horizon the blue of the Adriatic sea.
An old barn has been converted into a pergola with outdoor kitchen including grill and Tappanyaki plate, dining and lounge area.
Here your holiday will be an unforgettable experience!
- Why this is Special
- Contemporary design often results in the best kind of style, when wrapped in a traditional aesthetic of rural architecture. Casa Olivi, outside restored and preserved, inside reimagined to a modern luxury chic spec, is the case in point. In one word: Unique!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 9.500; Medium high season: EUR 7500; Mid Season EUR 6.500; Low Season EUR 5.500; Christmas and New Year EUR 6.500
High season: July and August
Medium High season: June and September
Medium season: Mid-April, May, October and Christmas-New Eve
Low season: January, February to mid-April, November, December
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival.
Security deposit: EUR 2.000 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Pets are not allowed in the Property, unless otherwise approved by the Owner in written. In that case, a special dog cleaning fee can be asked.
Included in the rental price is the use of the villa and any facilities and services therein; all linens, bathroom accessories, kitchenware, glassware, flatware and dishes; normal use of gas, Internet, electricity and water facilities. Three hours of cleaning per day (Monday to Saturday) included the final cleaning after departure are also included in the price, with exception of Sunday. Shall the tenant request less cleaning hours, no reduction of rental price may occur. In case the tenant wishes longer presence of the cleaning lady or additional services, this should be agreed directly with her, and paid at an hourly rate of at least EUR 15,00.
Maintenance of the house, pool and garden, cleaning, use of air conditioning, heating system and wifi are all-inclusive.
- Saturdays check in time between 4 PM and 7 PM, departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request.
- Save or share
- The main villa and a small guesthouse enable to accommodate in total up to 11 guests in five bedrooms, each with own bathroom: * first floor: 1 bedroom with 3 single beds, closet and bathroom (shower) and 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, closet and bathroom (shower). * second floor: 1 bedroom with king-size bed closet and bathroom (shower) and 1 bedroom with king-size bed, closet and bathroom (bath tub and shower). * guesthouse: 1 bedroom with queen-size bed, closet and bathroom (shower).
- All five bathrooms have modern fittings and combine perfectly with the old structure.
- One will find a professional well equipped stainless steel 'Arclinea' kitchen in the main part of the house with all imaginable appliances, kitchenware and crockery
- Spacious living room with limestone fireplace carved by local artisans and double-hung doors that open on three sides to the outdoor terraces and garden.
- Other rooms
- Modern light dining room with large pine table and 12 Eames chairs.
- Weekly linen change; daily cleaning (3 hours every day) included; extra cleaning service available upon request.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Telephone, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, Pool heating, all in good condition.
- This property is suitable for people with less mobility.
- At the south side of the house, a big terrace in terracota with pergola, dining table for 12 people, outside inox kitchen with grill and teppanyaki (Japanese grill) are available as well as an amazing infinity pool (5 x 12m). The house is positioned in the middle of 1 hectare of land with olive groves enjoying 360 degrees view on the rolling surrounding hills.
- The house is equipped with all kind of (modern) luxury: - An outside kitchen under the porched terrace - A design pool table in the guest house - A fitness room with a Technogym Runner and the Technogym Kinesis system - A home theatre LCD TV with Bose Hi-Fi system - Wifi internet connection - Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher - Floor heating and cooling system - Various equipments listed in the inventory of the house and put at disposal of the guests.
Casa Olivi is located just outside the village of Treia (5 minutes by car), and less than an hour drive from the Adriatic coast. Set within the countryside of ancient villages with olive groves, fruit plantations and sunflower fields, there are wonderful hiking trails in the nearby Sibillini mountains and the best, white cliff beaches in Monte Conero, near Ancona. Macerata is not far away as well, where you should see the summer open-air opera festival.
- The nearest restaurant is at 3 km and the first shop at 4 km distance; the first bar is within 2 km walking distance reach.
- Casa Olivi offers an ideal position to visit The Marche, enjoy the Adriatic coast as well as some beautiful cities in Umbria.
- The property managers of The Olive can arrange a lot of activities upon request, like tastings, truffle hunting, renting a Land Rover Defender and private cook services. They will also give directions to some of the best restaurants in the area.
- Casa Olivi is 45 minutes from Ancona airport where Perugia Airport is 110 km away. Other international airports are: Rome Fiumicino (314 km), Ciampino (289 km) and Florence (115 km).
- A couple of intresting towns and cities are: Macerata (23 km), Porto Recanati (70 km), Cingoli (15 km), Cupramontana (40 km), Fermo (64 km) and Adriatic Coast (40 km).