- Umbria, Assisi-Spoleto area
- Exceptional townhouse with wonderful garden and amazing views in downtown Spello, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
For location via google maps, click here.
For more pictures click here.
In the old medieval town of Spello you will find this guest cottage of great charm with wonderful garden. This townhouse has been completely re-designed and restored in a fresh contemporary style. The owner created a home-from-home using here favorite palette of colors and decorative items found on her travels around the world. Although la Giraffa is available for a minimum of 2 nights, it’s nonetheless fully equipped for longer stays. It is also ideal as extra accommodation for a larger group taking the villa La Volta as well, which is located on a 1 minute walking distance and has a small pool in the garden.
This wonderful house has 2 bedrooms, for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children. There is a wonderful garden with comfortable furniture, nice table and chairs for al fresco dining and wonderful views from the balcony in the bedroom. This is an ideal location for people who would like to feel the real Umbrian life in an old town together with all comfort.
- Why this is Special
- You can hardly find any other ideal locations like this wonderful townhouse in Spello. This is all where Special Umbria stands for!
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 1.800 (max 3 pax); Low Season EUR 1.600 (max 3 pax); For rates (minimum 3 nights) please inform.
High season: 28 April - 29 September 2018
Low season: 30 March- 28 April and 29 September - 3 November 2018
Daily cleaning (after 11 o'clock and not on Sunday and Special Holidays) and linnen included in the rental price.
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival
- Flexible regarding arrival and departure days.
- Save or share
- 1 lovely, very well decorated, light modern bedroom with double bed. Seperate bedroom for one adult, or max 2 small children.
- Nice modern bathroom, spotless clean with modern fittings and particular decorations.
- Good equipped kitchen with everything available to prepare the best Italian lunches and dinners.
- Comfortable sofa, in linen, in front of the (working) fireplace. Nice flatscreen TV. The living area is very well decorated. One feel immediately at home here!
- Other rooms
- Cleaning will be done every morning, including making up te beds. Linen change once a week.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, all in good condition.
- The house is not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Amazing garden in the middle of town. This garden feels like a living room with green grass, nice trees and flowers. Having dinner underneath the covered terrace feels like a dream.
- Here you are in the middle of a wonderful town, which makes it ideal to have a drink, or buy an icecream, or just wander through the medieval streets of this lively town.
Spello is very well positioned in Umbria. Perugia, the province capital, is a 20 minutes drive, and Foligno, which is a wonderful town for shopping is a 10 minutes drive. Here you will find all kind of bars, creative restaurants, nice particular shops, also the more well known brand. Ideal for a day out, especially for youngsters.
- All shops, bars and restaurants on walking distance from the house.
Umbria offers a wide range of activities. Click on the following categories for some suggestions including direct links to relevant websites with all necessary details:
- All kind of activities can be organised by the owner of the house.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (24 km), Rome Fiumicino (192 km) and Ciampino (179 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (196 km); nearest SS75 Motorway exit is Spello (1km) for Rome. The train station of Foligno is near and in Foligno are also car rentals available.
- The most important cities in Umbria with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: Foligno (5 km), Perugia (31 km), Spoleto (35 km), Assisi (12 km), Montefalco/Bevagna (20 km), Todi (62 km).