- Umbria, Lake Trasimeno area
- Buildable piece of land or off plan private house in the rolling green hills near Piegaro, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view with Google Maps
Casa Corgno is a property located in the small hamlet 5 Case, which is part of the town of Piegaro. The property is offered for sale in three different solutions:
I. Builable piece of land including approved house design (building permission) based on buyer's choices;
II. Buildable piece of land, building permission and construction of custom designed house to a builder's finished state (load bearing constructions like outside local stone exposed walls, inside dividing walls, dividing floors, roof and basic landscaping);
III. Turn key ('ready to move in') fully finished house according buyer's wishes including land.
In a quiet and panoramic area the plot of land is in a very nice environment, far from isolated. The area can be reached via a comfortable apshalt road. The nearest village called Piegaro, with many facilities and services, is about 4 km distance. The area where the house is located is very strategic as we are on the border between the province of Perugia and Terni, and on the border between Umbria and Tuscany.
Within a few kilometers you can go and visit rich historical centers like Città della Pieve, Panicale, Perugia, Assisi, Orvieto, Todi, Spoleto, San Casciano dei Bagni, Montepulciano, Cetona and many others. Rome and Florence, easy to reach within 1,5 to 2 hours by car via Motorway A1 or by train from the international train station of Chiusi. The nearest airport is in Perugia at 45 car minutes.
Please inform for more pictures
- Why this is Special
- Well sized building project for a single house that can be fully custom made in a tranquil but not isolated panoramic position in the green hills of Umbria.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: approximately 125 squared meters. Outside: approximately 1.000 squared meters.
- Rental Potential
- 13-15 weeks per year
- EUR 90.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- The number, layout and design of the bedrooms can be fully decided by the buyer. In the proposed finishing is foreseen one double bedroom with wardrobe and bathroom and a master bedroom plus large bathroom.
- The number, layout and design of the bathrooms can be fully decided by the buyer. In the proposed finishing two bathrooms are foreseen.
- The number, layout and design of the kitchens can be fully decided by the buyer. On the ground floor a large living room with kitchenette and fireplace is foreseen.
- The number, layout and design of the bedrooms can be fully decided by the buyer. On the ground floor a large living room with kitchenette and fireplace,
- Other rooms
- The number, layout and design of the other rooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The property enjoys a separate private access from the public asphalt road. A nice garden can be created around the house. Upon request in option III a swimming pool may be designed and realised.
- Direct Environment
- The property is located in a hilly area with wide panoramic views among olive trees. A small number of similar houses are in the immediate proximity of this property at a comfortable distance.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can look after every step from acquisition to completion, interior and exterior design. Upon completion SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental services all year through for this property. You can find more information in the separate section 'Property Services' on this website.
- Class to be decided at the start of the building project
- All utilities like electricity, gas, water mains, telephone land line and sewage are available near the property. In case of buying solution II all except for sewage will be hooked up. In case of option III all mentioned services will be hooked up.
- The asking prices for the three selling options are: I. EUR 90.000; II. EUR 190.000; III. to be decided in accordance with the buyer. The 3D visuals in this profile give an impression of how the property under option III can ultimately look like. The house can be local stone exposed, where inside one may find a mix between old materials (wooden beams, old cotto tiles, etc) and modern design. The final look and feel, layout, number and type of rooms can be fully customised by the buyer.
The Lake Trasimeno is 25 km away. Nearest village is Piegaro (4 km) and other important towns are Città della Pieve (13 km), Paciano (18 km) and Panicale (13 km).
- Piegaro is a sleepy medieval town with some shops (butcher, bakery, small grocery), bars, pharmacy, bank and church. Better equipped shops one can find in Tavernelle di Panicale (9 km) on the way to Perugia. In Piegaro and around one can find some local restaurants; a broader offer with also some fine restaurants is found in Città della Pieve.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (45 km), Rome Fiumicino (190 km) and Ciampino (175 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (165 km);nearest A1 Motorway exits are at Fabro (20 km) for Rome and exit Chiusi (25 km) for Florence;international train station of Chiusi (22 km) also hosts car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (45 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (105 km), Florence (145 km), Perugia (35 km), Gubbio (80 km), Todi (60 km), Orvieto (50 km), Spoleto (95 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (85 km), Deruta (50 km), Assisi (55 km) and of course Rome (170 km).