- Umbrian-Tuscan border area
- Beautifully located portion of the crest of a hill overlooking the countryside close to Tuscan border with 3 buildings to restore
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find with Google Maps
This unique property is composed of a portion of a crest of a hill located in the countryside close to the Tuscan border, boasting 3 buildings to restore.
Building 1 is dated back from XVII century approximately and in terms of restoration, walls and roof have been redone. Total sqm: 238.
Building 2 is an old stable, fully to be restored. All the materials are original and can be used as reusable materials including old tiles for the roof and the beautiful stone walls of the house. Total sqm: 220.
Building 3 is a partially restored farmhouse, built on two levels. Possible to make changes in the layout inside. Total sqm: 180.
The land around the houses slopes gently towards the valley and it offers the possibility to grow vines and olive groves.
The estate faces West, so remarkable is the sunset from it.
- Why this is Special
- Very interesting property as it offers the possibility to create a unique estate in different stages of realization achieving a dream property where to live or make an accommodation business.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Residential and business
- Inside: total sqm divided into 3 existing buildings: 638 sqm approximately. Outside 15.000 sqm approximately. Extra building allowance for building 2 of 100 sqm and for building 3 of 100 sqm.
- Rental Potential
- 13-16 weeks per property after completion.
- EUR 760.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- The number, layout and design of the bedrooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the bathrooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the kitchens can be fully decided by the buyer.
- The number, layout and design of the living rooms can be fully decided by the buyer.
- Other rooms
- The number, layout and design of all other rooms (like wine cellar, technical and utility areas, wardrobes, etc.) can be fully decided by the buyer.
- Further landscaping can be done during the buildings works. Due to the quantity of land, already naturally modelled, the outdoor of La Valle offers a vast variety of options creating several different corners.
- Direct Environment
- Naturally surrounded by wood, the estate boasts a unique vast view typical of the area. Further above there is Poggio Cipressi, partially restored farmhouse, separately on sale with SpecialUmbria. The road leading to La Valle is quite winding and in need of some maintenance.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can look after every step from acquisition to completion, interior and exterior design. Upon completion SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental service all year through for this property. You can find more information in the separate section 'Property Services' on this website.
- Class to be decided at the start of the restoration/renovation project
- The water will be brought by the current owner; electricity and telephone line have to be brought by the buyer.
- The asking selling price refers to the entire property in its current state as described above in this profile. It is possible to purchase also Poggio Cipressi as it is located above, on the same crest, at an extra cost.
The Lake Trasimeno is approximately 25 km away. Nearest village is Piegaro (6,5 km) and other important towns are Città della Pieve (17 km), Paciano (22 km) and Panicale (17 km). From this property one can make long walks, hikes and bicycle tours.
- Piegaro is a sleepy medieval town with some shops (butcher, bakery, small grocery), bars, pharmacy, bank and church. Better equipped shops one can find in Tavernelle di Panicale (13 km) on the way to Perugia. In Piegaro and around one can find some local restaurants; a broader offer with also some fine restaurants is found in Città della Pieve (17 km).
- Golf courses are in Perugia. At hand are all those sports activities practicable at the lake, such as kite surf, fishing, kayak.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (45 km), Rome Fiumicino (190 km) and Ciampino (175 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (165 km); nearest A1 Motorway exits are at Fabro (24 km) for Rome and exit Chiusi (29 km) for Florence; international train station of Chiusi (26 km) also hosts car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (45 km), Castiglione del Lago (26 km), Cortona (45 km), Siena (105 km), Florence (145 km), Perugia (35 km), Gubbio (80 km), Todi (60 km), Orvieto (50 km), Spoleto (95 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (85 km), Deruta (50 km), Assisi (55 km) and of course Rome (170 km).