- Umbria, Gualdo Cattaneo area
- Typical country house at a walking distance from the Medieval town of Grutti, Gualdo Cattaneo, Umbria
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find with Google Maps
Despite the proximity to the village, Villa del Prato has a quiet secluded location and very wide south-west views across the Tiber valley and the medieval town of Todi. The unspoilt picturesque scenery gives the property a special touch. Surrounded by meadows, valleys, olive grove fields, the sense of liberty and open wide view is total.
The stone house is surrounded by some 5000 m² of land, beautifully landscaped with olive trees, cypresses, fruit trees and lawns.
The house was built in 1995 in the traditional Umbrian style and has all amenities that make the house habitable all year round. During the construction, not only the travertine stone from the area has been used, but also terracotta floors and beamed ceilings. The layout of the house has been cleverly designed, creating bright rooms and connecting the living area directly to the garden and a large “Portico” (covered terrace). The house has the possibility to be enlarged with another 100 m² of living space and it is also possible to build a pool.
The large living room with fireplace opens onto a beautiful veranda that boasts a 180° degree view, which brings to the house the utmost sense of peace and tranquillity.
- Why this is Special
- Umbrian countryside house with modern comfort at walking distance from a medieval town of Grutti and very close to Todi.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: approximately 165 sqm plus extra 100 sqm of buildable allowance; Outside: approximately 5000 sqm.
- Rental Potential
- 12-14 weeks per year
- EUR 475.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- Three double bedrooms, one on the ground floor, two on the first floor.
- Two bathrooms: one is en-suite on the ground floor, one on the first floor shared by two rooms.
- Large indipendent kitchen with direct access onto the veranda and open connection with the living room. Connected to the current garage too, which can be easily turned into a storage room, an extra room or used to enlarge the kitchen.
- The sitting room enjoys a stone fireplace with sitting area and direct connection onto the veranda. From the entrance area, there are the stairs to go to the first floor.
- Other rooms
- Small storage room under the stairs. The current garage, located behind the kithcen, can be easily turned into an extra room, a studio, a bigger storage room or used to enlarge the kitchen.
- Amenities: Central heating,
- With its 5000 sqm of garden, the outside of Villa Del Prato offers perfect opportunities to build a pool. Fruit trees and olive groves are present.
- Direct Environment
- In the immediate vicinity of the property, similar houses are located, without any disturbance in terms of privacy and peace in the area.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can offer full property management and rental services all year through for this property. Find more information in the separate services section of the website.
- Class G
- In addition to the town water Villa del Prato, has its private well with cistern assuring year-round abundant water production which can be used both for the garden and the house. Electricity and telephone connection are also present as well as a TV antenna. Irrigation system is present.
- The property is offered for sale in its current state as described in this profile. No furniture is present but the built-in kitchen.
Some houses are in the neighbourhood but the house boasts a total privacy. Gravel road to reach the house that needs some maintenance. Country road tor each the village.
- Grutti, at a walking distance of approximately 700 mt has 2 bars, 1 nice restaurant and 1 samll supermarket.
- Airports: Perugia 45 km, Ancona 145 km, Rome 163 km, Florence 209 km.
- Todi (all amenities): 9 km; Bevagna, Montefalco: 20 km; Spoleto, Assisi: 35 km; Perugia, Orvieto: 40-45 km; Rome: 135 km.