- Umbria, Narni-Amelia area
- Amazing house in the south of Umbria, Terni, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view in Google Maps
Villa Villacolle set on hill top is located in the southern part of Umbria near Narni and Amelia, not too far away from Rome. The house is surounded by corn fields and rolling hills with magnificient views and enjoys total privacy.
Who enters this house will arrive in another world. It begins at the arrival standing at the gate. The house gives a sort of desolate first impression, which changes at the moment you will open the front door. Here you enter immediately in the world of the owner of this amazing villa, which is the real combination between an Umbrian country house and a New York loft, with even Moroccan elements. Every room, every corner of the house is a surprise. All is done in with the highest care to make sure that this house will inspire and make relax the guests that will be staying here.
The entrance framed by a beautiful stone doorway give acess to the ground floor that hosts the living area and 2 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom. The entrance hall leads to the cosy lounge and to the dining area attached to the very well equipped industrial kitchen with for instance a American fridge. The kitchen window overlook the outdoor patio. Opposite is a spacious loft like multipurpose area which also opens to the laundry and storage rooms.
An internal staircase made in 'Narni' Iron and wood gives access to the first floor hosting a lare living room with an antique fireplace, wide screen tv and hifi suround set.
From here one will reach the other 2 bedrooms and 1 studio with lounge to relax. one of the bedrooms is a very spacious minimalistic sleeping area with amazing build in bath in the middle of the bedroom. The attached bathroom has a bath tub and a morroccan steam shower.
The house is surrounded by nearly 4 hectares of land including a natural lawn around the house. The owner is keeping the garden as natural as possible, which means one will feel part of the surroundings staying here.
There is a lovely pool, 12 x 4m, with whirpool and 2 roman entries where it's ideal having your drink in the late afternoon of evening.
For more pictures, click here.
- Why this is Special
- Absolutely unique house where one will enter in another world, created by the owner of this house, who is a well known international photographer. Staying here means that you need to be prepared to discover something new and different.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- inside: approximately 660 sqm; outside: approximately 40.000 sqm (4 ha)
- Rental Potential
- 8-10 weeks
- Under offer
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- 4 bedrooms with bathroom, all in different styles.
- 4 en suite bathrooms of which 3 are made in Morroccan plaster.
- Very spacious 'loft' like kitchen with all imaginable equipment. Hob from Smeg and large American fridge. The diing area is attached to the kitchen. The table is hand made of iron (1 piece) with modern white stairs around it.
- One living area on the ground floor, with day bed (ideal for kids playing around). On the first floor is the living room with antique fireplace and wide screan projection TV. There is also a small lounge/library on the first floor with sofa.
- Other rooms
- Laundry on the ground floor and a separate garage with wood storage.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Internet access, Central heating, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- Don't expect an English garden! Here one is part of the natural environment. The house looks in a way a bit abandoned on the outside, which has s a great effect with regards to the colorful inside of the house. There is a nice rectangular pool (12 x 4) with 2 roman steps and a large portico attached to the kitchen, overgrown with green, which gives shadow and ensures long evening dinners outside.
- Direct Environment
- The direct neighbourhood is true Umbrian countryside where the nearest neighbour is approximately at approximately 100 meters distance.
- Property Management
- SpecialUmbria can offer full property management service all year through for this property. Find more information in the separate services section of the website.
- Class G
- The property is hooked up to comunal water and benefits from a private spring! Also, rain water is collected in water reservoirs. Also there's a gas tank where the entire house has an underfloor heating system. Furthermore, the property is predisposed for a future photovoltaic panel system that may produce electric energy.
- Villa Villacolle has a wireless ADSL connection and telephone via Telecom Italia is hooked up as well. All doors and windows are installed with anti-theft measures. This property is currently also for rent through SpecialUmbria. The owner has committed himself to respect all currently taken short term rental agreements before selling the property. Please inform with us for the latest updates on this. After the sale rentals can be continued if desired.
The direct environment consists of Southern Umbrian hill sides which is ideal for long walks, hiking and mountain biking. One may want to visit the famous waterfalls of Marmore (28 km).
- The provincial capital of Terni has all major shopping facilities and is at only 20 km distance.
- The international airports of Rome (Fiumicino and Ciampino) and its city center itself are each at approximately 100 kilomters distance. Narni has car rental facilities
- The historical towns of Narni and Amelia are only 8 kilometers away where Terni is approximately 20 kms. Also, other interesting Umbrian towns in the area are Orvieto (60 km) and Todi (45 km).