- Umbria, Lisciano Niccone
- Design interior in beautifully restored country house near Lake Trasimeno and Tuoro
- Area Map - Route
Click here to find in Google Maps
Villa Lepri d'Arte is a beautiful and spacious, secluded house in its own grounds, on top of a hill surrounded by a panorama of theUmbrian countryside and not far away from the Lake Trasimeno. It was featured as a 'Dream Come True' in the British Telegraph property section.
The house is built with traditional Italian features including exceptional stonework, oak beams and terracotta tiles. Inside it has contemporary designer fittings and furniture, and a lovely well-equipped kitchen. The pool is stunning. It is a double infinity pool, from which you can enjoy uninterrupted views over the valley below.
- Why this is Special
- Scandinavian interior design naturally fitted in the centuries-old tradition of Umbrian country side building. Vast views and spacious, light areas inside.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: 325 sqm + 25 sqm; outside: 6.500 sqm.
- Rental Potential
- Approximately 12-15 weeks per year.
- EUR 1.200.000
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- 4 bedrooms are present in the villa. The floors are oak, to match the roof beams, except in the Terracotta Room which is tiled with lovely old terracotta tiles.
- 4 Bathrooms:
Master bathroom: toilet, stand-alone bath with shower, shower enclosure;
Bathroom 2: toilet, shower enclosure;
Bathroom 3: toilet, bath with shower, bidet;
Bathroom 4: toilet, shower enclosure.
The master bathroom is connected to the bedroom via a separate dressing room. It has a large oval freestanding bath, from which you can enjoy the views across the valley, two washbasins and a separate tiled shower area.
All the bathrooms have beautiful contemporary fittings, including excellent showers.
The fourth bathroom is downstairs and has a mirrored double shower enclosure.
- There is a large well-equipped kitchen in the villa.
- A very light dining and living room are present, divided by an attractive archway. There is an open fireplace in this room. From the living room area, large glass doors lead out to a spacious covered terrace, a fabulous place for al fresco eating.
- Other rooms
- Off the kitchen is a useful storage space, a bathroom, adjacent to which is a further large room that could be used either as another reception room, or alternatively as the fourth bedroom. There is also a WC off the living room.
- Amenities: Television, Internet access, Central heating, Private pool, all in good condition.
- Villa Lepri d'Arte stands on a hillside in its own pretty gardens, surrounded by open countryside and woodland.
The pool is lovely; it is a 12 by 6 metre double infinity pool, meaning that you have views across the valley in two directions and that the water constantly cascades over the edge. There is a shallow shelf at one end of the pool for small children to paddle on. Next to the pool one can find a stone terrace and shady pergola.
- Direct Environment
- Property Management
- The property can be managed all year through by SpecialUmbria in combination with exclusive rentals. Find more information in the separate property services section of the website.
- Class: G
- Private abundant well - Under-floor heating – Fireplace – Wood burning stove - Solar heated hot water in the house – Solar heated pool - 10 kw. mains electricity – Alarm system
- The current asking sales price refers to the property in its current state as described in this profile. All inside and outside furniture is for sale at any separate acceptable price offer.
Villa Lepri d'Arte is located on the Umbrian/Tuscan border and stands in its own grounds on a hilltop, overlooking the Pian di Marte and Val di Rosa valleys. It is private and secluded, the grounds being surrounded with open countryside and woodland. Opposite the house, looking across the Pian di Marte (Plain of Mars) is the ruin of the medieval tower, Torre di Fiume, whilst to the East, is the hilltop village of Preggio.
- The house is close by the villages Lisciano Niccone, Mercatale di Cortona and Castel Rigone. Other important towns nearby are famous Cortona (20 km) and Umbertide (23 km).
- Lake Trasimeno (10 km) with its islands, boats, beaches, leisure activities and amazing views is in the next valley, near Tuoro sul Trasimeno (12 km) and Passignano sul Trasimeno (18 km). Golf courses are near Panicarola (38 km) at Golf Course Lamborghini (9 holes) and in Ellera Umbra (40 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (55 km), Ancona International Airport (165 km), Rome Fiumicino (250 km) and Ciampino (235 km) International Airports, Florence International Airport (150 km) as well as Pisa International Airport (215 km); nearest Motorway exit is at Tuoro sul Trasimeno (12 km; N75/E45) for the connection with the A1 to Rome and Florence; in the direction Umbertide (23 km) one will find the N3bis/E45 towards the Adriatic coast northbound and to Perugia southbound. Near the train stations of Terontola (23 km) as well as the one in Umbertide one will find car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (50 km), Castiglione del Lago (28 km), Arezzo (50 Km), Citta di Castello (40 km), Siena (88 km), Florence (120 km), Perugia (45 km), Gubbio (53 km), Todi (85 km), Orvieto (110 km), Spoleto (105 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (95 km), Deruta (60 km), Assisi (65 km) and of course Rome (230 km).