- Umbria, Lake Trasimeno area
- Uniquely restored and contemporarily decorated country house with top Lake views in the hills over Tuoro and Passignano sul Trasimeno, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click hereto view with Google Maps.
For more pictures click here.
This unique authentic Italian Manor house was completely reconstructed. Now it's the ideal combination between modern luxury and local tradition.
Casa Danese's tall stone facades rise to a spectacular view of Lago Trasimeno and the surrounding forest reservations. Local craftsmen have complied with strict regulations to preserve the original character, including the massive outside staircase to the first floor. Catching the moods in the mornings and the evenings, a symphony of colours, ranging from various reds at sunrise to the 'Blue Hour' in the afternoon reaching the warm reds and yellows at sundown will not only attract your eyes but will touch your soul, and one might wish that your holiday would last forever.
When reconstructed, the original brickwork and exposed beams, arches and hand-made terracotta floor tiles were used from the old ruin. Thus, Casa Danese has become a one-of-a-kind holiday home with its special charme and character. The house will accommodate eight people in rustic Italian authenticity combined with the owner's addiction to Scandinavian and Italian design classics. Inventive conveniences such as heated bathroom floors, automatic outdoor lighting, a stainless Boffi kitchen, three Phillippe Starck-equipped bathrooms and master-bedrooms with fourposter beds are provided.
- Why this is Special
- A more spectacular 180 degrees panoramic view simply does not exist in Umbria! The villa itself is a dream come true...
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 7980; Mid Season EUR 5950; Low Season EUR 4550
High Season: 24 June - 2 September 2017
Mid Season: 21 December 2016 - 4 January 2017 & 8 April - 24 June 2017 & 2 September - 21 October 2017
Low Season: 4 January - 8 April 2017 & 21 October - 23 December 2017
Security deposit: EUR 1000 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Cleaning (once a week) included
30% deposit upon booking; balance 30 working days prior to arrival.
- Saturdays arrival as of 4 PM, departure latest 10 AM. Other arrival and departures days on request
- Save or share
- * studio bedroom at the ground floor that has a bedroom ensuite living room with fireplace, queen size bed and private west facing terrace; * master bedroom at the first floor with fireplace, ensuite bathroom, king size 4poster bed; * south bedroom at the first floor with twin queen size beds; * east bedrooma at the first floor with twin 4poster beds.
- * studio bathroom at the ground floor with twin showers; * master bathroom at the first floor with Boffi bath tub; * bathroom at the first floor with shower.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with many Boffi elements, including its own fireplace.
- Cosy TV room with Satelite TV and DVD player. Dining room directly next to the kitchen, which seats 12 people and that gives access to a large south facing terrace. Living room on first floor with 'De sede' leather sofas and fireplace. Free wireless internet reception.
- Other rooms
- From the main door one enters a comfortable large hall. Separate utility/laundry room directly next to the kitchen.
- Cleaning will be done once a week and is included in the rental price; more cleaning upon request against extra charge.
- Amenities: Oven, Fridge with freezer, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- The house is not specifically suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- The views from the property are absolutely the best in Umbria. There are different terraces within the large garden/park around the house. The pool 12x5, with seperate poolhouse, is completely part of the nature around the house. Spectacular!
- In the house are more comfortable mattrasses available, which can be put in several places in the house to create extra sleeping possibilities. Especially nice for children and young adults. The house can host in this way a max of 12 guests. Table tennis available.
One can make long walks from the villa in the woods on the hills surrounding Lake Trasimeno as well as to the nearby well sought Valley of Niccone. Water sports facilities can be found at the borders of Lake Trasimeno in Tuoro and Passignano sul Trasimeno and Castiglione del Lago.
- A well equipped local bar (with coffee, pizza, pasta and icecream) is very near. The villages Tuoro sul Trasimeno and Mercatale are at 10 minutes distance drive by car.
- Lake Trasimeno (10 km) with its islands, boats, beaches, leisure activities and amazing views is in the next valley, near Tuoro sul Trasimeno and Passignano sul Trasimeno. Golf courses are near Panicarola (38 km) at Golf Course Lamborghini (9 holes) and in Ellera Umbra (40 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- All kind of activities can be arranged upon request.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (55 km), Ancona International Airport (165 km), Rome Fiumicino (250 km) and Ciampino (235 km) International Airports, Florence International Airport (150 km) as well as Pisa International Airport (215 km); nearest Motorway exit is at Tuoro sul Trasimeno (12 km; N75/E45) for the connection with the A1 to Rome and Florence; in the direction Umbertide (23 km) one will find the N3bis/E45 towards the Adriatic coast northbound and to Perugia southbound. Near the train stations of Terontola (23 km) as well as the one in Umbertide one will find car rentals.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (50 km), Castiglione del Lago (28 km), Arezzo (50 Km), Citta di Castello (40 km), Siena (88 km), Florence (120 km), Perugia (45 km), Gubbio (53 km), Todi (85 km), Orvieto (110 km), Spoleto (105 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (95 km), Deruta (60 km), Assisi (65 km) and of course Rome (230 km).