- Umbria, Todi area
- A true eclectic holiday villa for 6 guests, in the hills near Todi, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view with Google Maps
For more pictures, click here.
Sometimes you enter a place and you know exactly that this is were you have been looking for. Locanda di Doris is such a place. A tranquil spot surrounded by only olive trees which early 2015 has been transformed into a heaven on earth. Three wonderful spacious suites are part of this Bohemian, modern design villa surrounded by a lovely private garden full of roses. The lovely pool and the unique design in and around the house, will make this the perfect hideaway. It will let you disappear from work, the urban life or other stress factors, which will be far from you away here.
Locanda di Doris can host 6 adult guests. Due to all precious design elements in the house, which will be found litterally everywhere througout the house, this will not be the house for kids below 10 years of age. Babies can be hosted. The house is airconditioned.
You should give yourself this present!
Locanda di Doris is under exclusive Specialumbria Property Management.
- Why this is Special
- The perfect place to stay and relax! Modern luxury, 60s design furniture, contemporary design.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High season: EUR 3.850 Max 6 persons, EUR 3.350 Max 4 persons; Mid season: EUR 3.500 Max 6 persons, EUR 3.000 Max 4 persons; Low season: EUR 2.800 Max 6 persons, EUR 2.200 Max 4 persons.
- Special Offer!
- Special prices for max 4 guest stay!
High Season: 23 June - 8 September 2018
Mid Season: 26 May - 23 June & 8 September - 29 September 2018 and Christmas 2017
Low Season: all other months
Security deposit: EUR 1.000,00 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Weekly cleaning: EUR 175,00 (including a mid week cleaning)
Baby cot, highchair and bath: EUR 50,00 per week
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance 30 working days before arrival.
- Flexible arrival and departure days, based upon availability. Arrival as of 16.00 hours and departure latest at 11.00 hours.
- Save or share
- Three luxurious suites with double beds each with private, open space bathroom. All bedrooms open to the garden, where every bedroom has its private sittin area as well. Two suits have a separate entrance and are not connected to the central part of the house, although all bedrooms are part of the same structure. The interior of the bedrooms is a perfect mix of design furniture and modern design.
- Spotless clean white bathrooms in resin walls and pebbles shower floors, with spacious shower, beautiful fittings and nice modern/classic decoration elements.
- The kitchen of the house is very well equipped with everything available for endless cooking, including a lot of lovely plates. The style is white with Carrara marble top and sink.
- The spacious living room is perfectlty designed. White resin floors, white walls and decorated with absolutely unique pieces of art and design. Your eyes will discover something new every minute! There will be Netflix available.
- Other rooms
- Upstairs next to the main suite an open space office can be used by the ones who can't resist to work during their holiday. At least it will be very inspiring to work there.
- Cleaning will be done twice a week. Large cleaning with linen change on Saturday and a mid week cleaning during the week. More cleaning upon request against extra charge.
- Amenities: Hob/Stove, Oven, Fridge, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition.
- One suite is on ground floor level, which makes it more comfortable for less mobile guests.
- The house has a lovely English style garden around the house with mainly olive trees and some nice old oak trees. You will enjoy wonderful views from the different terraces. The pool is positioned in the old olive grove and makes it to a very intimate place where after a swim it will be ideal to read a book or drink a glass of wine. The terrace next to the kitchen/dining area will be the place to be for your lunches and dinners.
- The owner created a special place where you will feel yourself part of her life. This means that you will also come across some personal belonings in the house. The owner welcomes you in HER house and this is the feeling she would like to gove her guests. All art and decorations in the house are for sale! The owner would like to keep the house new, fresh and surprisingly all the time and make it inspirational for her and their guests.
The house is postioned in the the hills outside Todi. Here you can have the most wonderful walks just around the house. Todi is a 15 minutes drive from the property.
Todi is a very nice, medieval and lively town with an international atmosphere, but still a real Italian town. There are quite a few good restaurants, bars and terraces.
- In Todi, which is a lively medieval town, you will find all facilities for shopping. Nearest bar in Pontecuti (5-10 minutes).
- Ideal for long walks, or biking directly from the house. Beach and water sport facilities at the nearby Lake Trasimeno (85 km). A golf course is in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- The owners can organize all kind of special activities for you, like cooking courses, excursions, truffle hunting etc.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (55 km), Rome Fiumicino (177 km) and Ciampino (160 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (210 km); nearest E45 Motorway exit is in Todi (6 km) for Rome, Perugia and Florence; the train station of Todi is near and in Todi also car rentals are available.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (90 km), Castiglione del Lago (95 km), Cortona (100 km), Siena (150 km), Florence (190 km), Perugia (55 km), Gubbio (90 km), Orvieto (35 km), Spoleto (83 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (55 km), Deruta (35 km), Assisi (66 km) and of course Rome (155 km).