- Umbria, Todi area
- Modern certified sustainable off plan house overlooking the Tiber valley, San Terenziano, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here for this property's location in Google Maps
Villa Terenziano is an authorized construction project for a certified sustainable house (energy class A +) in a spectacular, panoramic location in one of the most beautiful areas of Umbria. The house will be built with the most modern technologies and construction criteria regarding timber frame construction and will be built in cooperation with German engineers and technology, within 6 months time.
In total the house will have 3 bedrooms, 3 en suite bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, private swimming pool and terraces. The materials used are certified and made from renewable resources. Also in their processing, treatment and finishing, natural products are being used. The proposed building technology has no need for a gas connection but only a power connection, the sun and geothermal energy. The energy requirement for the maintenance of the house is lower than the own production of energy through the support of solar energy, an adequate insulation and efficient heat pump. The house can therefore also be entitled “energy-plus house” because it produces more energy than it needs. The living comfort is very high and the house continuously monitors temperature and humidity and also has controlled ventilation. The architectural design strives for modern criteria with bright rooms, very large windows and direct access to the terraces and outdoor areas. A natural shading by roof overhangs or exterior shutters protect the house during the summer months from heat or light intensity. But also the local architecture has been respected and includes outside walls covered with local natural stone and terracotta roof tiles. All supply lines to the house will be put underground for not disturbing the natural landscape.
Villa Terenziano is centrally located in Umbria in the middle of the countryside but with excellent access to basic services in San Terenziano and more in Todi, Perugia and other larger places.
Please inform for more pictures
- Why this is Special
- An fully auto-sufficient, energy producing place orientated to the West guaranteeing spectacular sunsets and scenic views.
- Save or share
- Type of property
- Inside: 274 gross sqm; outside: 3150 sqm.
- Rental Potential
- Upon completion 10-15 weeks per year
- Sales Brochure
- Click here (Acrobat .pdf).
- HOW TO BUY
- If you would like to buy or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to buy' button on the left. You will be directed to our sales contact form.
- All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom and have access to an outside terrace. In the current layout one bedroom at ground floor level is planned plus two bedrooms at first floor level; modifications to the number and layout as well as the finishing materials are possible.
- All three bathrooms are en suite. In the current layout one bathroom at ground floor level is planned plus two bathrooms at first floor level; modifications to the number and lay out as well as the finishing materials are possible.
- At ground floor level one kitchen is planned in the current lay out giving direct access to a dining area plus balcony. Modifications to the lay out as well as the finishing materials are possible.
- Spacious living room planned at ground floor level in the current lay out. Modifications to the lay out as well as the finishing materials are possible.
- Other rooms
- At the first floor are a large corridor and two extra storage rooms. Modifications to the lay out as well as the finishing materials are possible.
- Amenities: Internet access, Central heating, Private pool, all in good condition.
- Outside one will find an open air swimming pool (6,5x6,5m) with surrounding terraces that provide splendid panoramic views over the countryside.
- Direct Environment
- The property is privately located uphill between Todi and Perugia overlooking the central Umbrian valley with its green hills and Tiber river at the bottom.
- Property Management
- Upon completion SpecialUmbria is available to offer full year property management and rental services for this property (see separate section property services on this website).
- Class to be decided at the start of the building project
- Complying with one of the highest possible energy standards all technical installations will be of very high quality. Heat pump that automatically regulates both temperature and humidity (not a classical air conditioning system).
- The asking sales price includes the acquisition of the (partly buildable, partly agricultural) plot of land, its development, and a turnkey house with terraces and swimming pool according to the description in this profile. All related work is based on detailed building specifications.
Collazzone is very well positioned. Villages like Bettona, Deruta (ceramics), Marsciano, Fratta Todina, Gualdo Cattaneo are easy to reach. Both popular cities Todi and Perugia are only 20 minutes away and also Orvieto and Assisi are very easily reachable.
- The property is located near the village of San Terenziano, which is just a couple of minutes away and also reachable on foot. San Terenziano has all amenities and lies between the popular market towns of Todi and Montefalco.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (34 km), Rome Fiumicino (180 km) and Ciampino (160 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (180 km); nearest E45 Motorway exit is at Collepepe (7 km) southbound for railway stations in Todi further to Rome and northbound to train stations in Perugia further to Florence. Both airports and train stations have excellent car rental services.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: wine in Montepulciano (96 km), Castiglione del Lago (75 km), Cortona (77 km), Siena (137 km), Florence (180 km), Perugia (33 km), Gubbio (68 km), Todi (18 km), Orvieto (52 km), Spoleto (40 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (27 km), Deruta (13 km), Assisi (45 km) and of course Rome (160 km).