- Umbria, Todi area
- Unique exclusive modern villa with latest design furniture and art, near Todi, Perugia, Italy
- Area Map - Route
Click here to view in Google Maps
For more pictures, click here.
Villa Damiano, not far away from the beautiful town of Todi, a is a truly 5-star property cleverly combining the rustic traditions of an Umbrian country house with a stunningly modern New York-style interior. The owners have left an indelible mark of their discriminating taste, simultaneously affording luxury and comfort: Persian carpets, large modern paintings, luxurious marble in the bathrooms, leather floors, rare pieces of furniture, a large gleaming modern kitchen with state of the art equipment, two wine fridges and a wine cellar that would make any sommelier blush, all combine to make Villa Damiano a very special holiday experience in a peaceful countryside setting.
The well-groomed grounds along with the beautiful outdoor dining/lounging area and the pool make it hard to leave the property. However, those who need that sporting fix, there is tennis, horse-riding and golf nearby. Alternatively, for those in the mood for total pampering, there is a fully-equipped spa at a small country hotel just a minute up the road.
The villa's location offers panoramic views of the soft rolling hills and valleys of the surrounding countryside and to the south, the medieval hill town of Todi, with the main highway, the E45, only 7minutes from the property.
This villa can be rented for max. 14 guests.
- Why this is Special
- The owners spent an enormous effort in transforming this traditional villa into a very special place where modern design and art where combined with tradtional materials.
- HOW TO BOOK
- If you would like to book or inquire about this property, please push the 'how to book' button on the left. You will be directed to our rentals contact form.
- Per week: High Season EUR 5.500; Mid Season: EUR 5.000; Low Season EUR 4.500
High Season: 23 June - 8 September 2018
Mid Season: 26 May - 23 June & 8 September - 29 September 2018
Low Season: All other periods, excluding Easter and Christmas
Cleaning and linen is included in the rental price.
Security deposit: EUR 2.000 to be paid to SU before arrival as specified in the booking confirmation.
Electricity: consumption in excess of 400 kwhs charged EUR 0.35 per kwh.
Deposit: 30% upon booking, balance including security deposit 30 working days before arrival.
- Check-in and check-outs are carried out on Saturdays. Check-ins from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Save or share
- 6 bedrooms: 5 double bedrooms and 1 cozy bedroom with 2 sets of bunk beds, ideal for children. Ground floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom , w/c, sink and shower, small bedroom with folding bed next to the kitchen with TV and en-suite bathroom (ideal for children). Main bedroom on first floor: King double bed with walk-in wardrobe, leather floors and very large private en-suite bathroom with pietra dorata marble throughout, bath, shower, very large sink, wc and bidet. 3 other bedrooms on first floor: Queen double bed with an en-suite bathroom, bath/shower, sink, w/c and bidet; Queen double bed with an en-suite bathroom, shower, sink, w/c and bidet and two double bunk beds (sleeps four singles) with en-suite bathroom, bath/shower, sink, w/c and bidet.
- All en-suite bathrooms with very high quality fittings and marble.
- Large luxurious kitchen with state of the art facilities and pantry.
- Spacious living/reception room with fireplace, comfortable large sofa and chairs, connected to the dining area. Spacious area with large table. On the first floor one will find the Lounge/media room: a great open space area for indoor lounging, with large plasma screen TV and sound system and fireplace.
- Other rooms
- There is a laundry room on the ground floor next to the kitchen.
- All towels (including swimming pool) and linen are included and will be changed regularly. Cleaning twice a week.
- Amenities: Oven, Fridge with freezer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Iron+board, Satellite tv, Television, Internet access, Central heating, Air conditioning, Cot, High chair, Barbeque, Private pool, all in good condition. Pets accepted.
- Villa Damiano is privately positioned, but not isolated and in an outstanding position. The house is not specifically accessible for guests with less mobility.
- Landscaped natural garden surrounded by some hectares of private land (not fenced). The beautiful infinity pool with stunning views of the surrounding countryside measures 14 x 7 meters with a depth of 1 - 2 metres. The sun deck provides extensive areas for relaxing in the sun or shade. Two large canvas umbrellas shade the 8 luxurious chaise lounges.
- Villa Damiano is a no smoking villa. Internet is provided with a Wi-fi appliance. Upon booking extra high class services can be ordered like daily cooking by Michelin star rewarded chef, driver services, shopping services, massages. The villa is under permanent maintenance, which means that you can expect the highest standards in services, including concierge service.
The majestic hill top, walled town of Todi is approximately 10 minutes drive from the villa. A study by Richard Levine, Professor at the University of Kentucky, concluded that Todi is one of the best places in the world to live on the basis of its environment, housing and lifestyle. Cars can be parked at the foot of the town from where a funicular lift ascends to the centre in couple of minutes. The views are breathtaking and an extensive range of restaurants, shops, historical and cultural attractions are on hand.
- All main facilities are in the town of Todi at about 10 minutes from the property. Todi is one of the most important medieval towns in Umbria and is rich of both Roman architecture as well as Roman and Reinassance churches. Most of the shops are around the main square, where you can find delicious food boutiques, with local products as well as beautiful linen shops of the umbrian tradition.
- A golf course is in Ellera Umbra (28 km) at Golf Club Perugia (18 holes).
- All kind of activities can be arranged at request (separate prices). There are special arrangements with a very good Spa at 1 minute drive from the villa. Prices on request.
- Nearest airports are Umbria International Airport Sant'Egidio near Perugia (55 km), Rome Fiumicino (177 km) and Ciampino (160 km) International Airports and Florence International Airport (210 km); nearest E45 Motorway exit is in Todi (2km) for Rome, Perugia and Florence; the train station of Todi is near and in Todi also car rentals are available.
- The most important cities in Umbria and Tuscany with all facilities for shopping, culture and art are within reach: (wine in) Montepulciano (90 km), Castiglione del Lago (95 km), Cortona (100 km), Siena (150 km), Florence (190 km), Perugia (55 km), Gubbio (90 km), Orvieto (35 km), Spoleto (83 km), Montefalco / Bevagna (55 km), Deruta (35 km), Assisi (66 km) and of course Rome (155 km).